This shows your age on NT if you remember these images

Weekend girl... :smh:
She was a bad one, b.

You all remember pinklove or pinkheartlove or whatever her sn was? Broad NEVER posted until a PYP came up. We used to think she had a damb radar built in so she could come in just for dudes to thirst over. Admittedly she was pretty with them freckles but I can't stand broad yah crave that attention.

NT used to have some :smokin yambs though. Weekend girl and gabbyflo are tied IMO. I don't even know what if do if I met gabbyflo in person. :lol:

Woooord .. I remember her for sure.

But Yo, wasn't there a dude behind the screen name of chic that dudes used to thirst over? Son played the role of 2 fake people ... And somebody found the real dude on a college campus and he didn't know anything about NT? :nerd:

Back when NT was cool...
roll.gif

you wild 

:rofl:

my Hats too big kid grew up in the same building as my wife....seen dude since he was a little boy...

:lol:

Woooord .. I remember her for sure.

But Yo, wasn't there a dude behind the screen name of chic that dudes used to thirst over? Son played the role of 2 fake people ... And somebody found the real dude on a college campus and he didn't know anything about NT? :nerd:

:wow: I remember that. Dude went and made the "getting dubbed at the party" appreciation thread complete with a picture of the guy dancing with some broad. Like how sad is your life to make a thread about another man getting grinded on? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Someone post pics of that girl(forgot her sn) in her lingerie. She was :pimp:

When USTREAM was poppin'. :lol:

Last edited:
I forgot some of this stuff. It's coming back since seeing some of those pics. I know someone probably has a mega archive hidden somewhere with some real classics.

I just remembered Ekin702

Brb..

Chitownlegend played 2 ppl at the same damn time :smh:

I still remember that thread when he got exposed. My mind was blown bruh.

What happened to that kid who started posting and then his girl eventually joined the site?

Didn't we spark their break up :lol:

:lol: New cats won't understand but that was really a classic era. Used to polish up the roast game on and offline. Weekend girl was cool as a fan, I miss NT females and their interaction in general, seems like we only really have like 2 these days.

Back
Top Bottom