this SLAM mag has sick pics, and throw back articles...

Originally Posted by air23forlife

i couldn't find it in some news stands. where did you get this? i was gonna buy it online. but i prefer to pick up at news stands. can't wait.
i picked mine up at the local shoppers, along with all six of the gatorades. i had the last mag tho, so they either had a small supply or a highdemand. but this espn mag, where can i find that?

i need to get my hands on a copy of that issue
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

picked all of these up this morning. 75 cents for each newspaper so i figured i'd get all of them. there were piles upon piles of them at chicago unionstation. great reads in all of them.

(cell phone pics)
j0wpe9.jpg

2dv1o9h.jpg

296g1eg.jpg

b68vn4.jpg

29zvu4p.jpg

29engps.jpg

2ekucf9.jpg

2i6yvqd.jpg

2vx3w51.jpg

bhc26c.jpg

just picked that up the other day...read it cover to cover.....the best part about it is I remember reading those articles in the original issues....Hell, Ieven have some of the issues they're reprinting....Slam is the best magazine out there...period

picked up the times & trib this morning. hoping to get the slam 2m.

it's mj mania in chicago. comcast has 23 hours of mj on right now.

still unable to find this yet, any ideas where to cop? walmart and safeway are no luck.

couldnt find this but the espn is great as well
should gbe a pick up for those who dont have

Got my copy yesterday.....I'd the articles are nice but I prefer that first issue that SLAM had solely for MIchael(which I still have). There are rarepictures in the new edition that are not in the first issue, cool!

for those who copped the mag, i got a question, what was mike wearin when he blocked mark jackson on page 63? thanks.

Originally Posted by jason16

for those who copped the mag, i got a question, what was mike wearin when he blocked mark jackson on page 63? thanks.

Air Alpha Force 1.

Originally Posted by geegee

they just put a Jordan cover out in August or July.
yup, they sure did, the Slam 50 greatest players issue.

anybody with a subscription to Slam receive this issue? wondering if I should wait for it or go ahead and scoop at the book store...

i couldnt find it at borders or fry's, i went to my local grocery store and found this mag and the espn tribute mag!!both are dope but espn had the heat!!!

It's not that old. I picked up my copy last Friday.

anybody with a subscription to Slam receive this issue? wondering if I should wait for it or go ahead and scoop at the book store...

How you gonna be a subscriber to Slam and not know that you don't get any special issues?

Back
Top Bottom