This slap gives "bus driver uppercut" a run for it's money

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shorty got hit with that DeLorean slap and went back to November 5th, 1955, to only witness her pops get hit with the same slap from Biff

After further review, I respect this young lady who's probably STILL seeing looney tune stars.

We don't know what started the argument but its reasonable to assume she made a snarky comment about dude haggling the cashier over 75 cents.

Yes, she should have kept her yap shut to start with but after that initial gross error in judgement she handled it well. She wasn't intimidated and even took the racial jabs instride without stooping to that level. It doesn't even look like she really tried to get physicall with dude.

All that said, after getting her skull volleyball spiked into the sales floor she still got right back up and held onto her dignity and pride as best she could even though you can tell by the tone of her voice she had conceded defeat.

My man was in the wrong and showed the worse judgement of the two, don't matter if its man or a woman, you don't really need to take it there against someone who's obviously not a threat to you. But a lesson for the physically weak, you can't openly disrespect someone and expect them to react reasonably.

Last edited:
Boy I know that's the FLA...

:lol: @ the dude working the register acting like it's just another Thursday at CVS.

On the second relay I almost forgot the chick at the end said "Oh the registers not working"

Like did you not see shorty get slayed ?

You worried about the register not working?

Girl power and sisterhood was nowhere to be found atm.

now realistically, Im 5'5. Theres no way im taking that guy down by myself if i try and step in. So id probably wait until somebody else goes in first, then id follow their lead

I hope one day some chick runs up on me all wild so I can give her half the slap this guy did.
nthat.gif

******g disgusted It doesn't matter how much bigger someone is than you.

Pride > everything else.

I'll throw the hands with shaq if I got to... I mean it be more like swing and run but still.

:wow:

Still not understanding the logic of women challenging/putting their hands on men and not expecting any repercussions :smh:

******g disgusted It doesn't matter how much bigger someone is than you.

Pride > everything else.

I'll throw the hands with shaq if I got to... I mean it be more like swing and run but still.

good luck with that. I have pride too, but Im also not stupid. Id be on the floor right next to her after I got power slapped

like in the bus driver video, I'm amazed she wasn't K.O. from that it :lol:

Bus driver still wins. You know I kinda felt bad for liking the "uppercut" video but when my best friend, who was a victim of domestic violence, found it hilarious, I felt right in the world lol

Stillin7 this is what happens when you rip into someone at a register

Last edited:
Wowzers. She was slapped stupid. She just kept repeating the same **** after she got up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom