This vid might change your mind about eating at Golden Corral....

The working conditions inside of a golden corral is even worse. 
sick.gif

So what 5 star restaurants do y'all eat at daily huh? Nothing is good enough for some of y'all or you're just lying to sound super cool for a bunch of dudes?

So what 5 star restaurants do y'all eat at daily huh? Nothing is good enough for some of y'all or you're just lying to sound super cool for a bunch of dudes?

Depends on where these people are from too that determines what they think about Golden Corral

When I was down south that was go to spot. In NYC I don't even think we have one these things :lol: we're more likely to hit up a chinese buffet

Never eaten there.. After seeing the video probably won't..

Last edited:
that dessert table tho :smokin

i've only been to one though, and they had like seperate stations with a cook for each. One for steak, one for burgers, and one for roast beef. all cooked how u want.

they also had a rotissere chicken machine, and a bunch of breads.

all you want for 10$ is pretty good imo if you just tryin to fill your stomach. (one meal at chick fil-a is like 6-7 bucks)
but fine dining it def is NOT lol.

one of my friends said that golden corral is like a pig trough for fat people lol.

only been to one good asian buffet in my LIFE in canada, dudes had all you can eat lobsters.

edit. I thought 3 stars was the max a place could get.

Last edited:
Never likes GC before, and this just reinforces why I avoid most buffets. That and something about seeing 300lb+ dudes in front of you in line kills my appetite

Isnt Golden Corrall for old people anyway? I've never stepped foot in there based off that. Its like Sizzler

Back
Top Bottom