This whole " *DEAD* " phenomenon...Anything ever been played out faster?

Originally Posted by oo206oo

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

"This"

What the hell do you mean "This?"

Just write what you agree on and add a little something to the thread instead of just "this." Never heard someone say this in person. Sounding like a damn moron online.
Im co-signing this one too.

Like, you're really too lazy to type more than 1 word?

*waits for someone to quote that and say "this"
Not much difference between "this", an empty quote or a "cosign". And sometimes yes I am too lazy to type more than one wordlol

Originally Posted by oo206oo

"This"

Just write what you agree on and add a little something to the thread instead of just "this." Never heard someone say this in person. Sounding like a damn moron online.
Im co-signing this one too.

Like, you're really too lazy to type more than 1 word?

*waits for someone to quote that and say "this"

It's even worse when they don't even bother to write anything. They just hit the quote button and then post. I can maybe understand if it's asimple phrase or sentence that they're quoting, but some of these clowns quote actual paragrahs and write nothing. Seriously? You had ALL of those sameexact thoughts in your head, and they just took the words out of your mouth?

Agreed, I never really cared for the term *DEAD*, or the quoting + "This."

...but to each his own tho

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

or how about this one

"posting to view later"

now dudes gotta hold spots in threads to come back and read them?
laugh.gif
This was my next gripe, but you beat me to it. That's just free posting imo.

Make a damn bookmark on your browser and spare us the notice that you'll be reading the thread later.
sometimes people browse from their phone, or from work computers, and cant see the full thread. so they post so they can look back later when theyre home or something

i dont get how these things annoy you guys, ya need to relax and stop taking NT so seriously.
smokin.gif

Bingo. Most of the times when I post im in class. If someone posts what is supposed to be a funny video I can't watch it in class so I type "willwatch later". I watch it later and than edit my previous posts. Why the hell would I bookmark it so that I have hundreds of bookmarked threads, when I canjust type that and post an actual response later. It's not a free count it's just me remembering what I wanted to look at.

Now cool story bro is definately annoying now

I say burr, because I bang with gucci heavy, I was saying that joint in real life before it popped off on NT

And when I say dead, im actually dying laughing or have died and than post

Yall bastards wont tell me how to post

Typing *DEAD* isn't meant to be funny. It's a reply to something someone found very funny.

Only time I laughed at that is when somebody typed *Perished* I was
roll.gif

Some of yall taking this shhh too seriously.

word...where did that even come from... like who started saying that?

also honorable mentions

vol. blahblah (in thread titles)
cool story bro ( I brought that to NT and dudes killed it
smh.gif
)
dat @!@ pics (also brought that to NT...dudes don't even use it right
smh.gif
)
burr

that is all.

Get over yourself.

Nobody brought Cool Story Bro to NT. That was being posted years ago(and been on the net for the longest) but for some reason as of late it's gotten aresurgence and become the "in" thing to do on NT.

The "posting to view later" is wild imo. Always seemed like a free post to me.

I thought ppl got warned/banned for empty quotes?

I been saying dead for years, but we use it differently. "That $+*@ been dead" = "no", "we off that", etc. like catswill be like "Aye you going to the studio later?" and I might resopond, "thart $+*@ dead G". Or some chick might be like "Gimme$20" and I'll say "That $+*@ been dead. mami"

*DEAD* used to actually be funny for things that literally had me dying on the floor laughing.

but now people just use it for anything..
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

"Cool story bro" was funny the first 3 threads I saw it in. Then it got overused mad fast, and it became annoyin' [to me anyway]. I think AG started *DEAD*, but I'm not sure...it doesn't bother me at all. It's like seein' an "LOL" or "LMAO" or somethin' like that.

yeah thats what i was gonna say, isnt it just supposed to mean something is really funny? so whats the difference if someone lol'ed and all that

Originally Posted by Whateversclever

or how about this one

"posting to view later"

now dudes gotta hold spots in threads to come back and read them?
laugh.gif
This was my next gripe, but you beat me to it. That's just free posting imo.

Make a damn bookmark on your browser and spare us the notice that you'll be reading the thread later.
sometimes people browse from their phone, or from work computers, and cant see the full thread. so they post so they can look back later when theyre home or something

i dont get how these things annoy you guys, ya need to relax and stop taking NT so seriously.
smokin.gif
You guys are taking it too serious...the only thing thats annoying on Niketalk are improper use of GIFs..."Cool Story Bro" and JordanBrand section.

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Cool Story Bro is worse
By far the most annoying "trend" on NT. !*%! got played out extra quick and it's the go-to phrase for a lot of these dimwittedpeasants who can't read more than 4 sentences in a post.
Originally Posted by Primavera Vills

I think AG started *DEAD*, but I'm not sure...it doesn't bother me at all. It's like seein' an "LOL" or "LMAO" or somethin' like that.
AG most def. didn't start it.
laugh.gif
Way more people use iton NT now but it's really not anything new...where I live, it's common to say "i was dead when i saw/read/heard _____" or "____ had medying" so it's really not a big deal to me.

"This"

I never liked "this". I'd rather post a "QFT" or "exactly, I agree, ditto" etc. "This" justdoesn't look right. *shrugs*
Originally Posted by Craftsy21

so long as they stay out of S&T for the most part, I'm good.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Cool Story Bro is worse
By far the most annoying "trend" on NT. !*%! got played out extra quick and it's the go-to phrase for a lot of these dimwitted peasants who can't read more than 4 sentences in a post.

"This"

I never liked "this". I'd rather post a "QFT" or "exactly, I agree, ditto" etc. "This" just doesn't look right. *shrugs*

pimp.gif
These.

Originally Posted by dreClark

Cool Story Bro is worse
By far the most annoying "trend" on NT. !*%! got played out extra quick and it's the go-to phrase for a lot of these dimwitted peasants who can't read more than 4 sentences in a post.

"This"

I never liked "this". I'd rather post a "QFT" or "exactly, I agree, ditto" etc. "This" just doesn't look right. *shrugs*

pimp.gif
These.

*deceased*

Originally Posted by Club29

word...where did that even come from... like who started saying that?

also honorable mentions

vol. blahblah (in thread titles)
cool story bro ( I brought that to NT and dudes killed it
smh.gif
)
dat @!@ pics (also brought that to NT...dudes don't even use it right
smh.gif
)
burr

that is all.

Get over yourself.
2ezjwh3.jpg

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Cool Story Bro is worse

"This"

pimp.gif
These.

*deceased*

heart-attack.jpg

Cool Story Bro is worse

"This"

pimp.gif
These.

Back
Top Bottom