Status
Not open for further replies.

powerballin

Banned
Back Then

puff-daddy.jpg

Now

p.diddy-pl.jpeg

The man hasn't aged at all.  Its more than Proactive and good genes if you ask me. And why does this dude wear shades 24.7 including indoors.  And every artist he signs dies or disappears expect for the sexy women.  He keeps them glamoured for his own sick all white parties in Miami.  He's been relevant for years on years and he AINT Going NOwhere....cuz its BAD BOY for life! or eternity.  What do ya'll think NT?

Look at his track record with artist....how many of them currently have careers?  Exactly, once Diddy sinks them fangs into you its a wrap.  R.I.P
[h2] [/h2]
diddy.gif

Last edited:
I came in here expecting another hate on Diddy, he's a devil worshipper threads but this time it aint in the music forum

But this here is a whole different angle :rofl: Thanks for the late night/early morning lulz man.

I aint never even looked at Puff's eternal youth like that. I guess Nasir is some sort of Highlander.

Few names on that list OP posted that I don't know. Who's Jordan McCoy?! The Madd Rapper!? Kaleena Harper!? Cheri Dennis sounds a lil' familiar.

The Madd Rapper is just a gimmick, he's on tons of skits with a raspy *** voice being mad hating on whoever's album the skit is on. I heard one actual song from him where he was actually spitting bars.

I'm pretty sure Jordan is a white boy from when Puff was trying to hustle the pop singer talent and make bread off that genre and this is Cheri Dennis

View media item 169461
She's on a couple BB songs as a r&b singer. This is before Danity Kane I think. She might have one album. Was never a big thing. Probably was getting broke off by Puff's weed carrier.

Last edited:
The Madd Rapper is just a gimmick, he's on tons of skits with a raspy *** voice being mad hating on whoever's album the skit is on. I heard one actual song from him where he was actually spitting bars.

The Madd Rapper is Deric "D-Dot" Angelettie. He was the long-time leader of the "Infamous Hitmen" during Bad Boy's prime run through the 90's. He actually released an album as the Madd Rapper called "Tell Em Why You Madd". He produced and rapped on pretty much every song, but I think he was just trash talking on 50 Cent's "How to Rob".

Last I heard from him he was promoting Fred the Godson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom