Those days are behind me. Vol. Realitys sad

I finally understand why all the OGs be so enamoured and happy by young dudes stayin fly n baggin females...

those days are behind me now too
ohwell.gif

feels batman.
since Ive had my daughter ive gotten fly like twice for dinner parties.

man $!*% jus aint the same after college
30t6p3b.gif

jus today i seen a young bol pull a chick from a pack of chicks, get denied, keep persuin and eventually pull the #... i smiled and gave him the nod but I can see myself in 20 yrs in velour track suits dappin up young bols for gettin the yambs
grin.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Shoryuken

To me age doesn't reflect lifestyle..

I'm saying.. I'm a lot wiser among other things than I was when I was younger, so I appreciate my age.

Live your life

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

^^Can't be running around like a wild wolf with a kid and wife though...

Basically. :/Its all good tho. Ur perspective changes... its all about my daughter now. But sometimes i be seein these females man... mind runs rampant when a tenderoni is givin me the eye... I jus turned 26 n i feel like im 18@ heart but man does life change. I still got my young legs doe. :/

College life is fun, but it gets repetitive, but I'll live it up for my last year

Exactly.
Got through that quarter life crisis and have been having the best time of my life in my late 20's.

Everything is finally falling into place.

Early 20's..you OD on everything.

Mid 20's...you grind, look back with regret or look forward with anxiety

Late 20's/Early 30's...you been through it all and are officially that dude. The world is at your beckoning.

Damn, you're only 26 though, 
laugh.gif

The kid factor does age you a bit though.

I'm 30 with no kids so definitely have a little more freedom.  It's a different game at this point though, although the 20-24 female can be a load of fun, they are a headache to deal with, don't understand boundaries and are a bit immature.  The 25-30 set though, 
smokin.gif
, it's all about confidence and how you carry yourself.

Shoryuken wrote:

I'm saying.. I'm a lot wiser among other things than I was when I was younger, so I appreciate my age.

Amen!

damb jay.. you're only 26 bruh...

maybe its cuz the baby girl you got...

i'm 23... is it that bleak after college?

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

I will forever be getting the yambs from these women. Its my life source. I need it to survive. It keeps me young!
thefirsttaste.jpg

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Exactly.
Got through that quarter life crisis and have been having the best time of my life in my late 20's.

Late 20's/Early 30's...you been through it all and are officially that dude. The world is at your beckoning.

words of wisdom spoken right here

Originally Posted by Nowitzness41

i'm 23... is it that bleak after college?

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

No way bro- you got tons of good stuff ahead of you. Just like college, its what you make it out to be
i thought it was that way... good look famb...
YKY alllll day....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by goldenchild9

Exactly.

pimp.gif

I really needed that fam.. 25 right now and damn lost as where I need to be in life. Hopefully things will change for the better as I age.

My dude said he can see himself in velour track suits though....

Goodnight.

Golden child hit the nail square on the head. I have no kids, no wife and I do what I love at 27. I get 18 to 40 year olds and I've bagged two chicks from the black appreciation thread. Ya 'll keep them pics coming and post that info on them chicks and imma keep lurking and knocking down. While ya'll look at em and dream I look at em and scheme. I really appreciate ya'll from the very depths of my soul I pulled some bad ones cuz of ya'll. Stay blessed

Yea I too need a spice up at the age of 25... %%+ was getting stale for a second since I can't put myself out there like I'm a teenager anymore. I don't have kids or wifey, but I use to do some wild things. And it was a rush. Can't do that stuff anymore though so I have to find new ways...

idk man, i'm 24 with a kid.  i don't feel that old at all.  probably because i'm single at the same damn time.

i agree with goldenchild though.  right now i'm just getting settled in my career starting out.  been grinding working full time and finishing school full time.  i $@+@!+ around too much when i was younger and i'm trying to make up for it now.  so far i'm killing it though and leaps and bounds ahead of my classmates.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Golden child hit the nail square on the head. I have no kids, no wife and I do what I love at 27. I get 18 to 40 year olds and I've bagged two chicks from the black appreciation thread. Ya 'll keep them pics coming and post that info on them chicks and imma keep lurking and knocking down. While ya'll look at em and dream I look at em and scheme. I really appreciate ya'll from the very depths of my soul I pulled some bad ones cuz of ya'll. Stay blessed

preciate that famb...

trying to be on my way to that age w/ no kids and raking in the bread, all while traveling the world checking for yambs.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OP you need to grow up .... Your 26 with a kid you should be on your grind and moving up in your job and getting that cake not worrying about these worthless young girls

As long as your paper gets longer they will always be their ..... focus on this money

Back
Top Bottom