Thot Hate

It's jealousy (if we're talking about the semi famous ones) . Dudes know damn well they'd trade working their @#$ off on a daily basis for making $$$ off Instagram pics and club appearances in an instant :lol: those women's time will be up in 5-10 years, and then they'll get wifed up by some rich dude who just wants a trophy wife. If anything you should save your hate for the dudes who enable them

Last edited:
I'm more interested in how people with daughters feel about it

I have a daughter. I don't worry about her because for one my wife isn't a thot, and secondly she will know how a man is supposed to treat her. A lot of these birds never had a real male figure in their life.

It's jealousy (if we're talking about the semi famous ones) . Dudes know damn well they'd trade working their @#$ off on a daily basis for making $$$ off Instagram pics and club appearances in an instant :lol: those women's time will be up in 5-10 years, and then they'll get wifed up by some rich dude who just wants a trophy wife.
Yeah that's the thot life. They stack paper then when they start to get old they lockdown some rich dude.

These days it seems as if anything that makes money has to be respected or your hating if you don't agree with it. to much cosigning of **** ***** behavior in the name of dollars. **** is all out of order these days.

But besides the thots it's the dudes who are literally risking their freedom to impress these chicks that leave me befuddled. dudes is willing to do time for a chick that gonna suck your mans **** the second you can't afford a lawyer because you invested all your bread into her Hermes bag. things spooky out here

Dudes def enabling most of this BS at the end of the day. ConnectPal boomin, and they still taking flights. Still locals I would have bringing me bud and nuggets at 2am trappin box to dudes and having them pay by the hour.

Not to mention the push to make thot/stripper culture mainstream under the guise of feminism and "empowering women".

Amber Rose is considered a celebrity with her own show and a spot on dancing with the stars. ***** is mainstream. Crazy.

Once you realize they provide a service ain't nothing to be mad at. Your future wife should thank a thot for making you a better man.

I'm 32

Anyone else see the social change over the last decade???

This new everything of your life on blast online social media presence is just a new way of life.

I sit and observe my 21 year old little sister and her friends coming up in this stuff.

It's crazy how common it is for young women to refer to and brag about having "side dudes"

They always talking about cuttin off all thier side dudes like all this stuff is cute now

Starting GoFundMe accounts for college money

Being on Seeking Arrangement websites for college money

They all think thier some sort of celeb or model too with a collage of selfies for instagram

(all of them ugly as hell too overweight with long nasty looking weaves and tons of makeup)

These lil chicks really think they killin it out here LMAO

Her boyfriend and her stay getting into it over thier instagram followers

like damn I know infadelity was always a thing but neither of them can really come to grips with 

entertaining other men and women on Facebook/Instagram.

So its like constant insecurities and arguments between them because they both can't help to be entertained by DMs.

Yea I know we were players and women were getting around also 13 years ago but damn things still felt more genuine.

When it came to courting women....and relationships without so much online social media interference.

The narccissm seems to be at an all time high these days

Last edited:
What's funny is 40+ women trying to stay in the current wave of thottery.

They trying to adapt and stay young so bad...LORD BLESS THEIR HEARTS!

I don't hate thots. I used to **** with freaks exclusively.

What I don't like is how back in the day a *** knew her place and these days the **** have spread like a plague. Chicks that would've been modest years ago, turn the *** dial up because they know it'll bring attention.

I don't hate thots. I used to **** with freaks exclusively.

What I don't like is how back in the day a *** knew her place and these days the **** have spread like a plague. Chicks that would've been modest years ago, turn the *** dial up because they know it'll bring attention.
Lol we have thot posers now!

Part of that is now weak ****** and thots have direct access to each other now. Two groups that historically don't mesh cuz he's too scared and she thinks he's soft. But now he can gas her to high hell and her vapid *** starts feeling herself.

Y'all stupid if you think these PROS are making ANY kind of money. The sooner they get it, the faster they blow it on drugs, food, clothing, cars, etc.

I live down in South Florida, all these type of chics got funny money. They mismanage their quick comeuppances like it ain't nothing. Majority of them don't even have a pot to piss in :lol:

"Looks" and "appearance" only impresses people who don't have a conscious.

If these chics pocket 5-10k a week (add that if they have kids, etc) they are not banking. That money gets blown by weeks end.

Y'all stupid if you think these PROS are making ANY kind of money. The sooner they get it, the faster they blow it on drugs, food, clothing, cars, etc.

I live down in South Florida, all these type of chics got funny money. They mismanage their quick comeuppances like it ain't nothing. Majority of them don't even have a pot to piss in
laugh.gif

If these chics pocket 5-10k a week (add that if they have kids, etc) they are not banking. That money gets blown by weeks end.

i mean it's not even specific IG thots, it's that whole mentality/ideology that is slowly sinking deeper and deeper into some people's logic. It just isn't about thots it's about people being rewarded for having no talent in general. people are celebrated and hyped for the spectacle of it.

However when this mindset is getting a push from the mainstream media and the rhetoric is being spread that it's a good thing to have your only talent be your sex appeal, i can't rock with it & i won't support it. I don't see how that's hate.

I'm not gonna be a ***** @ em hurling insults or praying that they fail, but i'm also not gonna sit here and act like it's just cool for these chicks to be spreading this idea that the world should bow at their feet because they have a nice *** and smile.
You can blame guys like DJ Smallz Eyez for that.

These vids gonna make you cringe

You make one of his interviews and you're now a celeb
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Then they aren't making any money. That defeats the purpose. Money management is just as important as gaining the money itself.

The heck. What are these chics spending their money on? I mean, if they have a condo, house, apartment, car, etc. they better learn how to manage.

And, you just proved a point by comparing them to an "every day person". All of sudden, they need to be lumped back in with the common folk? :lol:

Last edited:

I live down in South Florida, all these type of chics got funny money. They mismanage their quick comeuppances like it ain't nothing. Majority of them don't even have a pot to piss in :lol:

Any IG type thot i've ever messed with was straight broke. Wouldn't believe that viewing the gram though.

That chick in the vid is gonna be on the new real world tonight. I just to talk to her on tumblr some years ago.

And 10k a week is definitely real money fam.

I know a girl who moved to miami to dance at kod. She bought a big crib And retired at 23

Back
Top Bottom