Thought The Wire was a joke??? 12 o'clock boyz

I agree that having the bikes is a better situation than drugs or bangin. But you also put random drivers/ people potentially at risk.

What's with all of these documentaries popping up about gang life lately?
mean.gif
How is this a gang? So if it was bunch of folks on Harley's it's a biker club huh?
Biker clubs are gangs too.

Nah son. That city is crazy. I saw my uncle running down the street with two speakers, some church socks, church shoes and hotpants over on Pacer street... That image has been in my head for atleast a decade. I got robbed when I was about 11 by these other kids who had BB guns, couldn't have been a block from my Aunts house and they got me for my chips and candy. I'm from Moco, I'm a grown man at this point and I'm still not walking round any place in Bmore without my cousins from there. I guess that city is "real" and I'm not real enough for them. Like off the no bull, I felt safer walking round Brooklyn dolo than I did walking round Bmore with my cousin.

WUSSIE..lOL

Meek Mills even driver around bmore by himself at times. Stay out the hood and you'll be ok

really at this point if driving dirtbikes is gonna keep kids with something to do and out of trouble, let them have their fun and leave them alone. They probably only drive in the hood and most people who drives cars there already accept it .bikes are keeping 90 percent of them away from drugs and other crimes.

I could be very wrong, but based on the trailer it doesn't look like those dirt bikes and four wheelers are keeping anyone out of trouble :lol:

WUSSIE..lOL

Meek Mills even driver around bmore by himself at times. Stay out the hood and you'll be ok

really at this point if driving dirtbikes is gonna keep kids with something to do and out of trouble, let them have their fun and leave them alone. They probably only drive in the hood and most people who drives cars there already accept it .bikes are keeping 90 percent of them away from drugs and other crimes.

i swear niketalk be coming through in the clutch to put me onto stuff
i cant wait till it hit the bay area
the 31st of jan im there

Damn hammerjacks? I havent heard that name in a minute lol

But yea i thought the reason the kids started riding dirt bikes was due to it being any easy way to elude cops between alleyways. And also as look outs.

I could be wrong tho.

Damn hammerjacks? I havent heard that name in a minute lol

But yea i thought the reason the kids started riding dirt bikes was due to it being any easy way to elude cops between alleyways. And also as look outs.

I could be wrong tho.

You are.

I used to watch the wire and wonder why are these fiends walking around with horses like that **** is normal?

Back
Top Bottom