Thoughts about Tan../

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love TAN. It's like a safe haven for stupid ideas.
Id make threads with all the stupid things that come to my head....but then id get 15 "cool story bro"s and id get 12 "not thread worthy" 1 "inb4 megatron" 1 "minus whale" and 1"great thread"

People complain general is slow but are not constructive or helpful. Might make a thread today anyway

kind of got boring after some dude pretending to be a chick got there and dudes made up new sn's for no reason..:smh:

I think Tan is ruining NT. The Tan thread is like a general thread inside of a general thread.
General is suppose to be for General topics, and thats what the Tan thread is housing.
whats nothing to one member may be a lot to someone else, and why post something if you think its nothing.
it feels awesome to see new threads, death be to tan
I just posted a new thread that was discussed in there and was a pretty solid positive topic. It got maybe 8 replies.....go reply to my thread then. Do something constructive. Quit complaining about a problem and be part of a solution.

Everybody want to throw stones....no one wants to use stones to lay a foundation.
Agreed!

Id make threads with all the stupid things that come to my head....but then id get 15 "cool story bro"s and id get 12 "not thread worthy" 1 "inb4 megatron" 1 "minus whale" and 1"great thread"

People complain general is slow but are not constructive or helpful. Might make a thread today anyway

THIS!

Nt should make tan the flame thread.
Like a no holds barred nsfw anything goes thread.

I think there was something like that a looooong time ago either on here or iss but it was called something else.

Tan is aite tho lol.

Last edited:
kind of got boring after some dude pretending to be a chick got there and dudes made up new sn's for no reason..
mean.gif
That's terrible and very misleading.  I rid the confusion by leaving the name the person who's photo I'm using in the Location..

I agree the TAN has ruined general

Now everytime a thread is made you get clowns replying "TAN"

Why not just make it the only thread in general then

Last edited:

But same can be said now with "TAN" with any post outside of TAN. It goes both ways

You know what else is annoying? The constant use of the same gif

Grandpa Simpson
Camron Nope
Jerry Seinfeld

To name a few

Every time I see someone ***** about general I :lol:

What threads have you made that contribute?

Oh.

You can't discuss anything in TAN, some gifs get posted,'a few drunken words and some complaints.

These are the NT saving threads y'all *****ing about?

Last edited:
I think Tan is ruining NT. The Tan thread is like a general thread inside of a general thread.
General is suppose to be for General topics, and thats what the Tan thread is housing.
whats nothing to one member may be a lot to someone else, and why post something if you think its nothing.
it feels awesome to see new threads, death be to tan

LOT does not approve of these erroneous shenannigans

You can go have a seat with Ninjahood sir.You obviously don't read it. We encourage others to make threads man. We DO NOT RUN NT
:nerd:.

:lol: @ Big J still being annoyed by the discussion of bowel movements.

100,000 posts in one year is a whole lot of nothing though. That basically is a forum within a forum.

It's 3,000 posts shy of being larger than the next 4 largest threads combined.

Last edited:
I feel like all these TAN detractors have little experience with TAN. Go in there, start on the last page, and keep up with it for the rest of the day.

TAN isn't a bad thing. If something in there is posted and is thread worthy, it usually becomes a thread. Hence the plethora of threads that have something in the title like, "As seen in TAN."

TAN is more a filter for General than anything. It's filled with pretty much everything but like I said if something has enough content or means for discussion it becomes a thread 90% of the time.
when there's things like instagram, twitter, and facebook ALL competing against niketalk for time

da LAST thing we need is something else taking away from when general provides.

i told ya this **** months ago that TAN is basically a parasite that drains away energy from general.

there's NO POINT in having a thread about nothing at all.

i make it a EFFORT to ALWAYS make threads, so imagine if instead of being cowards noobs and worrying about if

thread is gonna fail or not cuz people aren't gonna see it just MAKE it.

im on NT long enough to feel da sense of drain TAN has on general, because its not helping it, its working against it.

Reactions: wr
I feel like all these TAN detractors have little experience with TAN. Go in there, start on the last page, and keep up with it for the rest of the day.
thats da problem, people stay in TAN and dont go ANYWHERE else on NT, and it takes away from general.

other then obvious sections, NT promotes free fluid flow of information..if its all bottled up in TAN da information is drained from other sources...

im glad people are noticing this **** instead of just me...threads arent being created.

thats da problem, people stay in TAN and dont go ANYWHERE else on NT, and it takes away from general.

other then obvious sections, NT promotes free fluid flow of information..if its all bottled up in TAN da information is drained from other sources...

im glad people are noticing this **** instead of just me...threads arent being created.

Exactly and if you make a thread clowns say "this belongs in TAN"

I don't mind it.  I post in it on occasion, but I wouldn't mind seeing it get locked for a month or two in order to see if the quality of the general forum actually improves because of it.  Couldn't hurt.
It was locked briefly, I don't think much changed.

Despite ninjahood's insistence, General didn't usher in a new golden age of Niketalk where there were epic threads by the dozen on every page. Niketalk has changed over the years, but people blamed the thread like it was the only possible cause. 
meth locked it for a week, calm down b.

a week wasn't long enuff showcase da before and after of da perils of keeping that garbage in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom