Thoughts on girls wearing colored contacts? Particularly girls of color...

Originally Posted by wawaweewa

Originally Posted by debs 168

Nice eyes on a girl up her stock. That's why they do it.

something a female would think.
when we look at a female with purple eyes and @@@*, we're not looking at you because you're attractive...no, thats what we came over for after we looked at you from the neck down (or waist down) across the room for...
we're looking you in the eyes because we're like
alien.gif
@ this foolishness.
Yeh, purple would have no effect because it's readily identifiable as fake.
i said purple but you could easily substitute that with grey, blue or green.

i promise you that we aren't intrigued by it at all. and if we say that we are we are lying to get the panties.
wink.gif

Nice eyes on a girl up her stock. That's why they do it.

when we look at a female with purple eyes and @@@*, we're not looking at you because you're attractive...no, thats what we came over for after we looked at you from the neck down (or waist down) across the room for...
alien.gif
@ this foolishness.

i promise you that we aren't intrigued by it at all. and if we say that we are we are lying to get the panties.
wink.gif

ive notices lighter skin blacks can get away with dull green eyes but not bright green or blue.
in general i prefer if they didnt tho not matter what race or skin tone.
also i feel latinas can do it and i wouldnt notice just cuz many of them have white ancestors.
over all its a no no but some women can get a way with it cuz it looks natural

ive notices lighter skin blacks can get away with dull green eyes but not bright green or blue.
in general i prefer if they didnt tho not matter what race or skin tone.
also i feel latinas can do it and i wouldnt notice just cuz many of them have white ancestors.
over all its a no no but some women can get a way with it cuz it looks natural

alien.gif
@ this foolishness.

wink.gif
True 
The first thing dudes usually notice is the face and body 

If both is looking right then ...but if both is not looking right were not going to waste time looking at a chicks eyes

alien.gif
@ this foolishness.

wink.gif
True 
The first thing dudes usually notice is the face and body 

If both is looking right then ...but if both is not looking right were not going to waste time looking at a chicks eyes

If u can't really tell its koo but if u can notice it of course your always gonna be looking at them plus when u make eye contact as time goes by u will get used to it

If u can't really tell its koo but if u can notice it of course your always gonna be looking at them plus when u make eye contact as time goes by u will get used to it

Back
Top Bottom