Thoughts on Lupita Nyong'o being named "Most Beautiful Woman in the World?"

So what part of a 14 year old boy attracts you the most?

I look at her and I see not 1 thing I classify as beauty.

For her to win this means "Beauty" in there definition has NOTHING to do with physical appearance.

They might as well gave it to Gabare Sidebe.
Did she steal your mom's man or something? You do know you can call someone cute/pretty/beautiful and not be attracted to them right?

Last edited:
So what part of a 14 year old boy attracts you the most?

I look at her and I see not 1 thing I classify as beauty.

For her to win this means "Beauty" in there definition has NOTHING to do with physical appearance.

They might as well gave it to Gabare Sidebe.
Everyones entitled to their own opinion of beauty.. like I said, just because she's not my type of girl means I should downplay her as ugly. I never said she should've won the title as worlds most beautiful woman. That "award" is bogus in itself. 

Going to have to disagree with you there...

View media item 936288
After all.. hair either grows back, or is sewn back...

You have pics of her without all of that makeup and real eyebrows? :lol:

She's a professional model bruh, pretty much every single photo she posts will have make-up...but here's as close as I could get... without lighting or set makeup...

that "thing" on the left tho :x

That "thing" is her mother.

:smh: :lol:

Everyones entitled to their own opinion of beauty.. like I said, just because she's not my type of girl means I should downplay her as ugly. I never said she should've won the title as worlds most beautiful woman. That "award" is bogus in itself. 

Yes.....beauty is subjective. I can only imagine if it was an asian girl on the cover. There are still people on this site that think all asian women are not attractive. I'll literally ask "all?" and they'll flat out say yes. I mean that is as subjective as you can get but honestly I understand why they would think that.

Yes.....beauty is subjective. I can only imagine if it was an asian girl on the cover. There are still people on this site that think all asian women are not attractive. I'll literally ask "all?" and they'll flat out say yes. I mean that is as subjective as you can get but honestly I understand why they would think that.
People will always have ignorant and close minded views, just ignore them.

tumblr_mqbqvaMp1n1r03eaxo1_400.gif

I have a strange feeling that NT has never had such heated discussion, or has been so bothered by, People Magazine's choice for this issue in any previous year.

I have a strange feeling that NT has never had such heated discussion, or has been so bothered by, People Magazine's choice for this issue in any previous year.

It's the longest thread concerning this honor I've seen yet that's for sure,gotta love threads turning into an NT race thread :lol:

Last edited:
Of course she's not the most beautiful

The person chosen never is

It's just the IT celeb at the time

Just won an Academy Award and her face is everywhere. She's hot at the moment. Not sure what's hard to understand about that
I suppose. Still hard to grasp. But looking back, it's also hard to believe they gave it someone like Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry and then Jodie Foster and Julia Roberts.

I suppose. Still hard to grasp. But looking back, it's also hard to believe they gave it someone like Cindy Crawford, Halle Berry and then Jodie Foster and Julia Roberts.
Cindy crawford never won an academy award. As for the rest of them, the movies which they won them for were pretty good and raked in a lot of money. Afterall its not like they won the award based off of how many roles they played well collectively. She did her thing in 12 years a slave which happened to be a good movie and brought in money. Hence why she won the award.

Pass. She not that fly to me...

And I LOVE the sisters.

. Can't do a chick that's got a fade.

Only one that's pulling that off is amber rose.

These sexiesr women are never really the sexiest women.

Back
Top Bottom