Thoughts on Sagging. Yay or nay?

Originally Posted by iYen

Originally Posted by TheSource408

Originally Posted by gHeTtOnOyPi

Are you in ESSJ? If so, what high school? Just wondering....

Independence HS.

In Cali?
nerd.gif

YesSir.

i sag below my buttocks but its hard to tell because my boxers dont normally show unless im feeling fully positive the shirt usually covers up my boxers and my back pockets are jus a tad bit lower than they should be

i sag below my buttocks but its hard to tell because my boxers dont normally show unless im feeling fully positive the shirt usually covers up my boxers and my back pockets are jus a tad bit lower than they should be

Question: Why do you sag and what purpose does it serve? I'm honestly interested in a reasonable answer.

Question: Why do you sag and what purpose does it serve? I'm honestly interested in a reasonable answer.

A slight sag at the hips is alright, but nothing below the pubic line. Most here on NT were guilty of it at one point, including myself lol. But Im glad to say Ive been wearing a belt since mid high school. Women and just people in general dont take you seriously when you look like you got your draws hangin out and you gotta reach down to get to your pockets.

A slight sag at the hips is alright, but nothing below the pubic line. Most here on NT were guilty of it at one point, including myself lol. But Im glad to say Ive been wearing a belt since mid high school. Women and just people in general dont take you seriously when you look like you got your draws hangin out and you gotta reach down to get to your pockets.

I sag because ive done it since ps 32 bronx elementary. I've always felt comfortable wearing my pants like that since day one.

I sag because ive done it since ps 32 bronx elementary. I've always felt comfortable wearing my pants like that since day one.

I wear low rise jeans but I don't think that really counts as sagging when only the band is visible.

I wear low rise jeans but I don't think that really counts as sagging when only the band is visible.

I don't, but I could care less if someone else does. 
On the sidenote, people sag in San Jose?

I don't, but I could care less if someone else does. 
On the sidenote, people sag in San Jose?

This just looks beyond stupid. Then these kids wonder why people dont take them serious or get hired for jobs.  
saggingpantsUG.jpg

baggy20pants1.jpg

This just looks beyond stupid. Then these kids wonder why people dont take them serious or get hired for jobs.  
saggingpantsUG.jpg

baggy20pants1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom