Thoughts on the confederate flag

1592013331839.png

Since there's a discussion about Swingman jerseys and preferences, I truly despise them. I never owned one in my life with any brand, and I don't intend to either.

Anyone has the liberty to get one, it's just something I refuse to have or wear. I think 1996 was the first time I ever got an authentic jersey so I've been getting strictly authentic since the late '90s.

I refrain from them because I see them as something as undesirable to possess or touch such as KKK attire or something with a Confederate flag on it or that sorry loser of the Civil War flag itself.

They're just legalized bootlegs to me. The only difference is they're licensed and you are buying them in a store with a business license or online from an authorized retailer as opposed to buying something cheaply homemade from a random guy on the streets or someone selling it out of a trunk. Perhaps that's salvation for some people, but not me, it's a sorry imitation regardless.

Swingman is equivalent to sorry WCW like how they made up their own Ultimate Warrior by having some clown named Renegade who eventually committed suicide in 1999. Or like how they bit off WWF by rehashing the same fat guy, John Tenta, as Avalanche who previously went by Earthquake in WWF.

from the Mitchell and Ness thread, thoughts??

I don't know, but someone said in the political thread that he was acting the fool in the George Floyd thread.
I asked him from the JUMP, "Why are you even IN here?" ~ :lol:

He claimed he was in there for understanding but he ended up asking dumb questions in the "name of" trying to learn. :lol:

He said slick stuff in the Gucci Blackface thread, made similar statements in the Aubrey thread, George Floyd thread as well. Dude emulates Black people so hard, he seems to think that he has a pass to say the things that he says about what Black people should hold dear.

I asked him from the JUMP, "Why are you even IN here?" ~ :lol:

He claimed he was in there for understanding but he ended up asking dumb questions in the "name of" trying to learn. :lol:
mf'er suggested that Black people would not boycott certain stores, due to the purple 5's being released that weekend.

Back
Top Bottom