Thoughts on these tee shirt designs? Morbid Hype

i dunno. pronounced zar-zee? i like that much more than morbid hype.
Yes thats how its pronounced. Ill have to work on some themes for the shirts, might just drop the morbid hype box logo from the artist set and do something else in the upper space with the xarzy. Check out the website and see what you think of whats up right now layout and product-wise since there are products from other vendors that I have in inventory also.

New Jack Frida

Attachments

• IMG_20170924_105917_850.jpg
    IMG_20170924_105917_850.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 32
Just saw Desus and Mero on Vice and Mero was rocking a tee. Getting some major exposure bro!

Hows the screen printing?
I order a tee from dapper sam that was biggie inspired and had to gift that away when i received it. Dudes print was so thick it kept the shirt from creasing.
But anyways your getting good exposure but leave the box logo from your clothes its tacky

Also dont put your shirts matching super limited sneakers you want to match an upcoming GR sneaker that more people have

Just saw Desus and Mero on Vice and Mero was rocking a tee. Getting some major exposure bro!
Thanks, Mero has shown support since the beginning.
Hows the screen printing?
I order a tee from dapper sam that was biggie inspired and had to gift that away when i received it. Dudes print was so thick it kept the shirt from creasing.
But anyways your getting good exposure but leave the box logo from your clothes its tacky
Thankfully its not crazy thick.

The goal of the big box logo is for the brand recognition early on. I have seen alot of clother on that show that because there was no logo, I never found online. These big box logos will drive exposure when seen anywhere. Once I have a steady customer base with repeat customers, I will start doing designs that do not revolve around a big box logo.
Also dont put your shirts matching super limited sneakers you want to match an upcoming GR sneaker that more people have
I started using the limited releases because I liked the look of the shoes but I see what you mean. I will start using upcoming GR releases.
do some art. make some designs.

you cut and pasted together a collage.
I get that you want originality but at the end of the day what I wanted for the latest designs was the artist in the ultra violent situations from those movies we all know and love. I could've made them by drawing but they wouldnt come out exactly how I want them to and Im sure that if i really wanted to, I could find a filter that would turn my 'collages' like you put it into a artsy drawn out comic design.
I have plans to use some of my blackbook designs for future concepts but for now, because I need a certain level of photorealism the 'collage' will have to do.

Metro rocking your shirt again.
Pretty dope look. Keep it up.
Tell him to get on NT.

BX stand up!!!

Metro rocking your shirt again.
Pretty dope look. Keep it up.
Tell him to get on NT.

BX stand up!!!
Thats whats up.

Here's the latest, addition to the Line Up..

Attachments

• Dont Be a Menace to Davinci.jpg
    Dont Be a Menace to Davinci.jpg
    213.3 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom