THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
northoaklandfc northoaklandfc interesting it was pretty loud on TV I thought.

Yea that's what I keep hearing but what's heard on the telecast is so heavily doctored with the volume reduced, really just at the discretion of the audio engineers on the broadcast team.

Final attendance they showed on the screen was only 76,000K, I'd heard before hand that 20K seats weren't going to be available due to construction. It was definitely rocking though, don't get me wrong.

There were also a couple thousand premium box type seats that were visibly empty, I'm assuming do the outrageous pricing on the secondary markets.

Last edited:
@NorthOaklandFC

What was the Olawale touchdown like live?

Honestly man, I completely missed it. :lol: :smh:

I STILL haven't even seen the video replay. Heard the crowd explode and he'd damn near already scored by the time I looked up.

I'm really really looking forward to rewatching the game tonight it felt like a blur. :lol:

Last edited:
Everyone does and should realize that the strength of the Raiders is in improvisation (at times)

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone looking for a Khalil Mack Elite jersey, Fanatics is having 25% off every jersey and you can use 'amex20' for an additional 20%. Comes out to $181.98 with shipping.

Last edited:
Nervous about this game tomorrow. I expect DC to light them up tomorrow, and I hope the defense does enough to slow down Cam.

On a bigger picture scenario: These next two games are huge in positioning ourselves for the last 3 of 4 games against the division.

Cams running ability kind of scares me. |I

I think our passing game should be clicking tomorrow tho :smokin

Cam's running ability spooks me too :lol: Mack and Irvin usually set the edge pretty well, but the middle is what I'm getting worried about when he takes off.

And yea, I expect HUGE things outta Crab to redeem himself.

Expect Sean Smith to hold his own against Kelvin Benjamin. JStew has been hit and miss this season, I think we can contain him to below 100

Hoping we get both or either MEJ or Aldon back when we play our division again.

Last edited:
So strange to know literally nothing about MEJ after 12 weeks of the season passing.

You'd think it's either he's not coming back at all or we're wanting him fresh for a playoff run.

Haven't been on NT in a while.

What a season it's been so far :smokin

I knew we would be improved but I didn't see an 8-2 start.

Excited to see what happens tomorrow. I see Carr having a big game.

If Michael can't play throw in Holmes to play opposite Coop and rotate or play Rivera and Walford. I'd like to see more from our tight ends

We should get an official release on Aldon by December.
Looking good.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom