THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
why didnt crabtree lateral the ball or juke out the whole team?

secondary gonna hold this team back :x

Musgrave gonna have to open up the playbook, cause we gonna have to score 40 a game.

Funny how the run game picks up with Murray on the bench :wink:

Bruh this two weeks in a row were your perception of a Murray and the run game just been off. I've been one of Murray's harsher critics but I honestly don't know what you're seeing out there. :lol:

We can't continue to give up 35pts a game and expect to be taken seriously. Anther 400 yard passing performance by an opponent. Largely exploiting soft zone coverage, again.

Whole LB core not just looking soft in coverage but against the run too.

Ken Norton Jr. has to figure something out.

My weekly Muskgrave slander. How are we gonna wait till halfway through the 4th quarter, down two scores, to take our first shot down field? Not counting Coop amazing catch in the 1st Q, that was an extended play, not a deep ball by design. :smh:

I just don't get it. They show us single high FS virtually every snap and not one shot outside down field - despite being in love with the fade ball all preseason.

On top of all that Coliseum was strangley quiet to me most of the day. :smh:

Last edited:
Just because you shout it dont make true.

Through two games the run game pretty much the only the staff isn't managing to **** up in some capacity on either side of the ball.

All three RB ran well again, just say **** Murray or say he's trash like you just did. Don't try and make up stuff that doesn't fit reality. :lol:

Last edited:
this was a game that the Raiders needed to win at home.

When does MEJ come back?

I can't recall one play where the Raiders applied legit pressure other than when Autry (?) got the one sack of the game.

If you wanna save these CB's, they gotta apply pressure by blitzing.

As bad as Sean smith has been, I seriously think Heeney is equally as bad at his position...

When does MEJ come back?

I can't recall one play where the Raiders applied legit pressure other than when Autry (?) got the one sack of the game.

Rio should be back by week 7.

Mack sack numbers went up last year. When Rio became a starter.

Mack and Irvin need Rio back.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom