THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was gonna say in the other post, uber wealthy East Bay towns and communities like Alamo and Blackhawk are usually reserved for the older retired superstar athletes who've taken care of their wealth and let it grow.  

"NBA" money aint a thing out there. 
laugh.gif

Steph was living in Orinda prior. 

Last edited:
I almost lost joint custody because of my love for the Raiders. My daughters mother sent her over in a Tebow Bronco jersey a few years back. When we got to my house I made her stand outside before we came in..just at the front door i ran in grabbed one of her tshirts and had her change. She told her mom, her mom exaggerated it She was 5 she wasnt naked i didnt lock her out of the house ect ect like she told the judge to talk about my parenting haha. They could move to Alaska..Im a Raider.

There's a lot of nice parts in Oakland.

Hell, gentrification has white hipsters living and walking in neighborhoods I wouldn't have dared step foot in 10 years ago.

I'm more so talking about the areas surrounding the Coliseum. **** is ugly.
Many of the repossessed homes from the real estate bust ended up in the hands of LLC's and investors from around the world for a once in a lifetime opportunity. The home became a financial asset. 

Investor groups drove the real estate market back up and targeted young "white" professionals and crowds with money into the hood completely changing the demographic of Oakland. Now everyone walks everywhere like an amusement park. 

I used to see JaMarcus Russell in the tenderloin fully chained before the tech boom that is San Francisco today. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Many of the repossessed homes from the real estate bust ended up in the hands of LLC's and investors from around the world for a once in a lifetime opportny. The home has become a financial asset. 
Investor groups drove the real estate market back up and targeted young "white" professionals and crowds with money into the hood completely changing the demographic of Oakland. Now everyone walks everywhere like an amusement park. 
I used to see JaMarcus Russell in the tenderloin fully chained before the tech boom that is San Francisco today. 

I see hipsters walking by the murder dubs whistling and it blows my mind every time.

Last edited:

Didn't McFadden have a house in the Oakland Hills? Hell I think JaMarcus lived in Oakland as well
laugh.gif
Yup literally on Campus Dr above Merritt College.
That's where he was?! Damn man
laugh.gif
Haha yea, not the hills behind the campus but slightly West where Campus Dr continues to climb once you get past the college. 

That ridge top of the hill that overlooks 580 in between Keller and Seminary exits, pretty sure you'd be able to see his house or at least the backyard from the freeway. 

Jamarcus lived off Skyline Blvd, me and some of my boys went up there trying to sneak into a house party he was throwing back when we were in high school. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I started browsing this place when I was like 12 :lol: Over half my life has been with NT :lol:

Last edited:
Damn man my Howie jersey already came in :lol: thanks again willie mcfly22 willie mcfly22

The build of this one is really different from my Bo M&S jersey. They're really committed to having the same build of jersey as it used to be.

Last edited:
What's up with ward? Dude has been a disappointment so far, wasn't he suppose to be like MEJ? Bad pick by Reggie IMO.

with Mack getting double teamed you would think he would get some pressure on the QB, or at least be distruptive.

Mark was interviewed by Paul Gutierrez and said no matter what we'd be in Oakland two more years to have the stadium built.

Back
Top Bottom