THREAD LOCK.

Will you support the Las Vegas Raiders?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Murray is terrible. The OL run blocking doesn't help but he crumbles after the first point of contact.

man, would love to see him lower the shoulder more often. even Taiwan is out there cracking pads against a lineman.

That high level running seems like the antithesis of what McKenzie and JDR want from the offense: Murray brings a finesse style running to the offense when a physical, punishing attack is what we've heard them talk about wanting. Murray is not that kind of runner, and he won't be without lowering his hips and upper body.

Last edited:
I've never been sold on Murray. He runs soft IMO. I wanna see Atkins get a lot of reps in the 2nd half.

Musgrave needs to look up the word rhythm.

Musgrave is going to hold this offense back this year. With his play calling. Carr needs to take control of this offense. He needs to be more assertive instead of deferring to the coaches.

Skip to 2:26
[\video]

Musgrave needs to look up the word rhythm.

Musgrave is going to hold this offense back this year. With his play calling. Carr needs to take control of this offense. He needs to be more assertive instead of deferring to the coaches.

Skip to 2:26
[\video]

yeah, i want to give Musgrave the benefit of the doubt cause it's only preseason but I'm just seeing more of the same.

I've been trying to tell yall Muskgrave was a bum since last season. In 2015 our offense was somewhat successful in spite of Muskgrave.

I been saying he will continue to hold us hack. He's the most redundant player caller I can remember.

Zero creative juice, zero ingenuity (the occasional kinda cute **** doesn't count), all with the killer instinct and nut sack of a castrated kitten.

Last edited:
It doesn't help him that the OL isn't performing well with run blocking and Latavius is not a physical back, which is needed when the run blocking isn't great.

I think it's more of a JDR scheme thing. That boy loves to put down the linemen and run the physical game...but I'm not sure we got the squad to do that right now.

I feel like I was saying this a lot last year, we need to pass to set up the run which is like the complete opposite of what JDR's scheme is...

Haven't watched the game yet but I recorded it. Listened in at some point in the 4th Q and Papa said we only had 5 first downs :x

I haven't watched yet either. It's supposed to be coming on next on NFN but this bum *** Seahawks game is taking too long. 

Just had to remind yall how I feel about Muskgrave as an OC one time for the new season. 
laugh.gif

I think it's more of a JDR scheme thing. That boy loves to put down the linemen and run the physical game...but I'm not sure we got the squad to do that right now.

I feel like I was saying this a lot last year, we need to pass to set up the run which is like the complete opposite of what JDR's scheme is...

Haven't watched the game yet but I recorded it. Listened in at some point in the 4th Q and Papa said we only had 5 first downs :x

think we had like 10 penalties too.

This team needs to run the ball to be successful this season and I'm a little concerned about it. I know it's just preseason but the line wasn't really getting a push and Murray wasn't making plays.

I know he's damaged goods but we should've brought Arian Foster in if he could've been had for cheap. This dude Latavius gonna have me pulling my hair out all year over again.

Better to know now than when the games actually count. Even Olawale had a sense of urgency back there. 

Last edited by a moderator:
I was deliberately being hyperbolic about Muskgrave last night but he's just so meh and bland to me and I 100% do think he held us back last year.

Our first run play from scrimmage was typical Murray. Tries to exploit a big enough hole and barely grazes the shoulder pad of a completely engaged Packer linemen who's not even awareMurray is coming and our 6'3" finesse back immediately falls to the turf.

Last edited:
Going to try to watch the game this weekend, but hearing from y'all the same **** we were saying last year about Murray already got me heated 
mad.gif

Need Carr to be throwing 30+ times a game or give more touches to D.Wash. Those runs from D. Wash against AZ, I don't know if Murray makes those cuts...

Guru from 957 called Murray Tip Top McGoo all last season 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom