Tiesto Concert at the Cow Palace

tiesto_forum.png

who's going?!
happy.gif

What is this about? And who is that guy? My fault..I've been tuned to bay area rap since the early 90s. Lol.

maybe I should of read the entire flyer before I posted. Haha.

This aint even going to be good well i dnt like this guy and i be at the ruby skye on halloween bad boy bill will be there and i be there

Originally Posted by mykeeubz

im going! im bout to b smacked off my +#!! hahaha

i feel you and its gonna be my first rave....how is it like up there and the females...my boy said girls be naked
devil.gif

if it's your first rave, you already know what you gotta be on to FULLY EXPERIENCE it! lol. but yeah, girls get pretty wild due to the "feeling".

man i've never been to anything like this and i might check it out. what to expect? what do people wear to these things? how much are tickets? i live likeright next to cow palace so i don't have to worry about parking. do you need to show an ID to get in? last time i went to a dance type thing was thosewestlake dances 6 years ago. not a club type person.

Originally Posted by meabm2006

man i've never been to anything like this and i might check it out. what to expect? what do people wear to these things? how much are tickets? i live like right next to cow palace so i don't have to worry about parking. do you need to show an ID to get in? last time i went to a dance type thing was those westlake dances 6 years ago. not a club type person.

Yes, ID is required. Tickets are $74 total after ticket fees. If it's your first time going to a rave, you should know what sort of environment it is. Lol.Good vibes everywhere!

23mjordan45 raves r hella crackin bru but make sure to be aware at all times there are some weirdos there, and yezzir there b femles that be damn near naked

got my tickets already woooo hooooo next sat is set but mykeeubz whatchu mean be aware at all times theres wierdo???? like what should i expect/avoid from that

Originally Posted by 23mjordan45

got my tickets already woooo hooooo next sat is set but mykeeubz whatchu mean be aware at all times theres wierdo???? like what should i expect/avoid from that
You don't really have to worry about these folks if you're a guy. I think he's talking about how there are always creepy dudes atraves just staring at chicks and +#!+ .
laugh.gif
smh.gif

^ yeah, guys generally don't have to worry at all in life literally! girls need to be in a group and with someone at all times with these sort of events.=/

jw since its gonna be my 1st time to a rave is it a concert or a dance because the tiesto kaleidoscope tour videos in youtube looks like a concert and like noones dancing cuz im a clubbin type of person and if no one is dancing what am i suppose to do? i like listenin to techno house and trance music but its betterwhen your dancing on a female
pimp.gif
. and i hope its not gonna be a cockfestconvention cuz from the videos thats what it looks like
sick.gif

jw since its gonna be my 1st time to a rave is it a concert or a dance because the tiesto kaleidoscope tour videos in youtube looks like a concert and like no ones dancing cuz im a clubbin type of person and if no one is dancing what am i suppose to do? i like listenin to techno house and trance music but its better when your dancing on a female
pimp.gif
. and i hope its not gonna be a cockfest convention cuz from the videos thats what it looks like
sick.gif
Don't worry about it, yo. I personally know at least a half dozen fly females that will be there. And I'm sure they'll all be goingwith a big group of friends. This is The City, I guarantee you that there will be tons and tons of dancing chicks. The only reason I'm not going is becauseI can't afford the ticket.
frown.gif

^ yeah, and you gotta think about it, this one is in SAN FRANCISCO! should be a guaranteed to have people that'll get it crackin. =) those youtube vidswon't do this justice.

when do you guys think they'll stop selling tickets online because my cousin wants to come but she aint gettin paid till this thursday. you think if we goto the city early morning on sat would they still sell them at the box office???

when do you guys think they'll stop selling tickets online because my cousin wants to come but she aint gettin paid till this thursday. you think if we go to the city early morning on sat would they still sell them at the box office???
they're still available on ticketmaster. look up a near by outlet and purchase it within the store.

Back
Top Bottom