Tiger Woods Appreciation

laugh.gif
ok ok, it looked like Barry Bonds, my bad. No I don't have video of him throwing his clubs, but anyone who has watched him consistently knows he doeson occasion. It's not a big deal, all the pros do at some point, but some of you are saying 'He NEVER throws his clubs' and 'He ALWAYS throwshis clubs' which are both way false.

Originally Posted by geegee

Tiger maybe good at golf but on a personal level hes a major herb. this guy went on Opra and said he was every other race besides Black. I dont respect that. it seems like he hates Black people so he hates himself. always wearing those goofy Nike hats cus their pimpin him like the slave he is. hes always showing his teeth for the man..lastly, he acts like a 2 year old having a tempertantrum when hes having a bad game(throwing clubs, freaking out and cursing) I dont appreciate Tiger Woods at all..booooooooo
An athlete getting upset after a bad game?!
eek.gif

That's absurd.

Originally Posted by Tony Starks

Tiger maybe good at golf but on a personal level hes a major herb. this guy went on Opra and said he was every other race besides Black. I dont respect that. it seems like he hates Black people so he hates himself. always wearing those goofy Nike hats cus their pimpin him like the slave he is. hes always showing his teeth for the man..lastly, he acts like a 2 year old having a tempertantrum when hes having a bad game(throwing clubs, freaking out and cursing) I dont appreciate Tiger Woods at all..booooooooo
eek.gif

That's absurd.

it actually is absurd for a grown man at his level to not be able to control his emotions. he gets upset after a bad game but doesnt know how to respond whenpeople call him a !%!*, etc. that is also absurd. imo

Tiger gets his "KG" on from time to time but most of the time he's kickin %%@, dude opened my eyes to a whole new sport/ past time the last 2 yrsand gets me through NFL withdrawals so hes good in my book

eek.gif

That's absurd.

it actually is absurd for a grown man at his level to not be able to control his emotions. he gets upset after a bad game but doesnt know how to respond when people call him a !%!*, etc. that is also absurd. imo

lol..."game." now that's absurd....along with all the other crap you said.

Originally Posted by IncredibleEv

shot 5 under in the first round of the PGA

its a wrap
QFT
Harrington is only one back though. He wants revenge from last week

eek.gif

That's absurd.

it actually is absurd for a grown man at his level to not be able to control his emotions. he gets upset after a bad game but doesnt know how to respond when people call him a !%!*, etc. that is also absurd. imo

roll.gif
at you calling a round a game. You call runs in baseball points too?

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

eek.gif

That's absurd.

roll.gif
at you calling a round a game. You call runs in baseball points too?
^and i stand corrected. if you think thats funny u truly are a goof and your argument is still garbage.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

eek.gif

That's absurd.

lol..."game." now that's absurd....along with all the other crap you said.
i dont care about golf terminology so if you felt the need to correct me, congratulations. you deserve a medal for making such an intriguingargument.

^and i stand corrected. if you think thats funny u truly are a goof and your argument is still garbage.
You obviously never picked up a club or know much about the game of golf because right now you're spitting out of pure ignorance. Some peoplein the black community (Jim Brown comes to mind) come from what your perspective, saying that he isn't identifying nor helping out the black community. Ican see why people get frustrated with him about that, but Tiger does other charity work and no one points that out when they talk about that. Also, Tiger isjust as Thai as he is black so you don't see the asian community up in arms because they get no help right?

Don't get me wrong, if Tiger spoke out and was more active, I think he can get people to listen. Thing is, that's not Tiger. He's not an outgoingguy and doesn't have the charisma of an Ali or Jordan. As much as I love the guy, off the course and range, dude is boring. But it seems like people wantto nit pick at Tiger even though he hasn't done anything wrong that will stain his career or image, besides throwing his clubs and cussing a storm, whichis ridiculous because anyone that golfs knows how frustrating it is at times. Tiger gets put on blast about cussing at the British, yet I remember a bunch ofother players cursing like a sailor and no one gets the same media attention.

Tiger can do more for the black community, but for you to say that he's an herb for not being more vocal about it is just plain dumb. And Nike pimpingTiger? Essentially, isn't that what an endorsement is? And I can assume that Tiger is more than content with banking 105 mil over 5 years.

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

You obviously never picked up a club or know much about the game of golf because right now you're spitting out of pure ignorance. Some people in the black community (Jim Brown comes to mind) come from what your perspective, saying that he isn't identifying nor helping out the black community. I can see why people get frustrated with him about that, but Tiger does other charity work and no one points that out when they talk about that. Also, Tiger is just as Thai as he is black so you don't see the asian community up in arms because they get no help right?

Don't get me wrong, if Tiger spoke out and was more active, I think he can get people to listen. Thing is, that's not Tiger. He's not an outgoing guy and doesn't have the charisma of an Ali or Jordan. As much as I love the guy, off the course and range, dude is boring. But it seems like people want to nit pick at Tiger even though he hasn't done anything wrong that will stain his career or image, besides throwing his clubs and cussing a storm, which is ridiculous because anyone that golfs knows how frustrating it is at times. Tiger gets put on blast about cussing at the British, yet I remember a bunch of other players cursing like a sailor and no one gets the same media attention.

Tiger can do more for the black community, but for you to say that he's an herb for not being more vocal about it is just plain dumb. And Nike pimping Tiger? Essentially, isn't that what an endorsement is? And I can assume that Tiger is more than content with banking 105 mil over 5 years.
i dont think there was anything ignorant about what i wrote, at all. i will admit i do not have a lot of golf knowledge and i have actually neverpicked up a club, so your right there. but thats not what my argument was about so you commenting on that has no relevance. all sports can be frustrating so idont get your point there...you can think what u want just like i will after this post, however Tiger did straight up deny his Blackness and that cant bedisputed. he listed everything else first yet hes darker than me. I have plenty of friends who are multiracial but most look black and thats what they identifywith. and yes most times endorsments=pimping, but i think tiger takes it to a new level becasue he reps Nike like no other, he is a herb and a cornball.i'm sure the money is great tho.

Back
Top Bottom