Tiger Woods is at it again....

I said it in the last Tiger post, I'm not going to be surprised if he wins the Grand Slam. The last time the 3 revolving majors were played at thesevenues, I think he came within a few shots of winning them all. And the Masters is obviously the Masters.

When Tiger putts decently = wins.

Tiger is playing unbelievable golf this year... He is 3 for 3 in the tournaments he has started in.

I give him all 4 majors this year.
I would not be surprised if he doesn't just win all 4 majors this year but also every tournament he decides to play in... Now that would bethe ultimate perfect season.
pimp.gif

It seriously frustrates me so much to know that I'll never be a tenth as good as Tiger at golf, but at the same time I'm so happy I get to watch thatkind of freaking perfection.

I can't call myself a golf enthusiast (I've picked up on golf knowledge through Sportscenter highlights here and there and watching a couple of roundsper year) but I respect greatness when I see it and this man Tiger is going to end up being the Jordan of his sport...I'm glad this is all happening now soI'll be able to tell my kids later on in life.

Dude is the ultimate competitor...much respect to el Tigre.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

tiger had 51 birdies over the 119 holes he played this week.

smh.gif
pimp.gif

[Jim Rome] PHE-NOMENAL [Jim Rome]

It's 7 AM Monday morning in S.F.

I'm going to watch ESPN First Take and watch Skip Bayless ( the moron) still find something wrong with Tiger's game

I'm going to go out on a limb and say he is the most dominate sport figure ever.

MJ is up there, and so is Roger Federer, but Tiger is out of this world.

Back
Top Bottom