Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Picked these up a few weeks ago. Fresh pair of World Hikers for $250 , vintage Made In Italy joints
IMG_3195.jpg

where did you cop?

Ebay, you'd be suprise what you can find on there.

I just snatched these deadstock OG Iditarod's, I picked up a pair of OG Euro hikers from the same guy but dude misplaced them so he refunded my money for that pair and threw in these vintage Duckboots for free. I only paid $100 for the Iditarod's.

Attachments

• IMG_4010.jpg
    IMG_4010.jpg
    297.3 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG_4012.jpg
    IMG_4012.jpg
    305 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_4013.jpg
    IMG_4013.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 229
i just want a black pair of field boots and id be happy... but i refuse to pay retail... im use to copping from the outlets for cheap but supposedly they stopped selling them... i still need a pair of all black suede contructs but that retail is OD

I’m very curious, but how much did the Superboot retailed for in 1979 when it first released l? I know a lot of us were born in the 80’s and 90’s, but I know it’s someone on here that knows.

:stoneface:
When I first got into Timbs these were my first ones, got them at the outlets in St. Augustine, still have them too, I cut my grass in em.

Lmao @ these hitting the outlets.

Of course!

I didn't know any better because back then jeans were way oversized and all I could see was the toe area.

These are extra fresh. Got the vasque sundowner vibe which I love. These and the timbs with the rubber around the toe box remind me of middle school.
Man i was tryna recall vasque not too long ago. Someone asked me about boots someone was rocking in a pic and i just couldnt remember the name. I knew it started with a V. I kept wanting to say Vanson but i was like nah thats a jacket :lol:

Back
Top Bottom