Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Did anyone do overnight shipping get canceled? RL seemed to honor most overnight orders when pologate hit, or did everyone get cancelled regardless of shipping options?

Did anyone do overnight shipping get canceled? RL seemed to honor most overnight orders when pologate hit, or did everyone get cancelled regardless of shipping options?
I think it was everyone

Dear Valued Customer,

Your recent order on timberland.com was placed using an unauthorized promotional code. This order has been canceled, and you will not be charged. We appreciate your business and are offering free shipping if you would like to place a reorder. Please contact our customer service team and they will be happy to rebook it for you.

Timberland reserves the right to cancel orders arising from pricing, promotions or other errors, as stated in the legal terms on our website.

Thanks for shopping Timberland! If you have questions, please contact us at 1-888-802-9947.

Sincerely,

Those Palladiums are dope.

Timbs are too east coast/urban/hood rat for my liking.

im a west coast cat and i'd be more than happy to stomp your face in with my 8 inch high timbs.

Last edited:
My order was cancelled but this arrived today. Still no sweaters or boots though but the parka arrived. I would prefer the boots.

Who messin with the Palladiums though?
nerd.gif

Been in love since I got my first pair
smokin.gif
got my first pear over the weekend...liked them a lot, really comfy and not overly bulky like the timbs i used before...they are narrow though

I did the overnight shipping. My whole order didn't ship though. I had some women's boots, sweaters and custom Timbs that haven't arrived. Probably won't either. Still haven't been charged so it would be wild if I got this for free.

Back
Top Bottom