Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

how much are the 13' wheat Timb x Stussy colab worth?

Just got home from work. Checked them out. Here's some more pics for those that like them. The white pair is comical but the green pair is TOUGH
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Can't decide on which laces for either pair.
yours with the green Villa laces would be GOAT imo 

Wow is that timb made out of a basketball? Lol heat rock!!

Looks to be a all star weekend release. So some time this week.

Burgundy concept joints drop on the 21st. I'm all over those. Will be at concepts ny morning of.

Last edited:
They're only going to be out in NY for all star weekend. Some limited release BS. I think they're only gonna be at a few Footactions around the city. They're unreal though. Basketball Timbs, the hype is too much now :smh:

They're only going to be out in NY for all star weekend. Some limited release BS. I think they're only gonna be at a few Footactions around the city. They're unreal though. Basketball Timbs, the hype is too much now :smh:

timberland store on 34th across HoH gonna have them

Yeah, I'm sure a few spots around Manhattan and BK will have them. Maybe even the Bronx. Either way, All Star Timberland boots :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Basketball timbbs?

:lol:

Dahell... Then burgundy ones are nice, though

Last edited:
ordered these a month and a half ago from Germany because I couldnt find them anywhere else. They finally came in today. No ashy black timbs for me, full grain leather so they're buttery smooth

also with my beat quilted wheats I got back in 2006

Whats up fellas...

got a couple questions for you in regards to cleaning the timbos...

soo I have not had these too long, but I scuffed them when I was wearing them a couple of days ago outside on the sidewalk after a snowstorm etc..

I am attaching pics, but the mark is black, almost grease looking to be honest...it got worse when i tried to use water / elbow grease to get out, so I stayed away from doin that moore....It looked a little better after I used a brush and just elbow grease last night......

was wondering if there are any products I can pick up to try to help get this out, or if can use water now since its been a few days...

i borrowed an uggs "sheepskin" cleaner from my friend.  I have not used it yet, however it does have a cleaner for the sheepskin I was reading that may work on these, but not sure...

Appreciate it yall, reps forthcoming!

Back
Top Bottom