Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

Some recent pickups, paid a lil over $250 for all 3

Alright fam - this is a long shot but hopefully someone has some info for me. I've had 2 pairs of these Moc Toe Earthkeepers and they are easily the best book i've ever own. Timberland no longer makes them so i'm on the hunt - either for this exact pair or something very similar. Suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Alright fam - this is a long shot but hopefully someone has some info for me. I've had 2 pairs of these Moc Toe Earthkeepers and they are easily the best book i've ever own. Timberland no longer makes them so i'm on the hunt - either for this exact pair or something very similar. Suggestions? Thanks in advance.

maybe try the red wing 875 or 877

has anyone seen these :

in brown in awhile?  I haven't found a nubuck pair that were brown for years now.  The Opening Ceremony suede ones from a few years back were cool but not too durable

sick.gif

Those are terrible.
They look like lugz.
laugh.gif
bre everytime I See the name "lugz"I gotta laugh.  now at first I thought it was just the picture but do you say that these look like lugz too?

I don't exactly wear boot cut jeans but I'm not with the tucking my jeans into construction boots either.  no dis though, what I'm sayin is that these look similar to the construction boots most of the time depending on what type of pants they're worn with.

Last edited:
yeah but that's a whole different discussion.  nothing too severe though, I mean I'm not out there like this

but yeah sometimes I wear jeans that cover the tops of my boots/shoes/sneakers.  or they're just so long that they do this.

saw these in black, red, olive, and navy at journeys and thought they were pretty fire. lowkey passed on them because they were in journeys. ha. hadnt seen these before though

Anyone know how to fix this? This is how Finishline shipped them to me.

I've been searching for hazel 40s in a size 11 but I can't find them... does anybody know where I can find them

yea I know but I was talking about resale or whatever because I have a size 10 but I know it's not gonna fit

Try kixify, the market place here, StockX [emoji]129300[/emoji] maybe but I'm not sure. I really don't know anyone who bought those for resell. Everyone bought to wear.

^Mad props on this, of course one of the pairs I want is sold out (Grey pair).  Also use 
JJ5OFFSHIP for shipping

REBATESSAVEJJ for even more saving along with 4% ebates.

..just ordered my first pair of wheat's

all i need is a green or red pair now

Back
Top Bottom