Timberland Boots Vol. East Coast Swag

I think Atmos is the only US site I’ve seen with them. It’s a Japan collab so it would make sense if it was only Atmos. I wish the Timberland site had info on all their limited collabs but they only have some.

Thanks man...These will hit sales rack/disco yeah? No way they sell out at this price...even if my size goes...I'll take either...as long as one rides I'm good.

Barney's x Timberland collab

4576.jpg
4714.jpg
4853_readyforretouching.jpg

I have no interest in the Off White joints but I just want to know why they're $700 higher than retail Timbs and the whole Nike collection was like $40 above retail Nike's.

I have no interest in the Off White joints but I just want to know why they're $700 higher than retail Timbs and the whole Nike collection was like $40 above retail Nike's.

Because it is easier to be told what to do and what to think that it is to be your own person and be original! People confuse price with quality. Off White is pure trash, ****e looks like a C+ art project at best. Dude stole the H-street logo! That it!

Supposedly these are Champs exclusives, these are hard though. Surprised these didn’t get more attention, 640s usually get mad love

DRC7CLzV4AAm3_j.jpg

Attachments

• A1QJPI30_a2_sc7.jpeg
    A1QJPI30_a2_sc7.jpeg
    93.9 KB · Views: 2
  • A1QJPI30_a3_sc7.jpeg
    A1QJPI30_a3_sc7.jpeg
    95.8 KB · Views: 2
  • A1QJPI30_a4_sc7.jpeg
    A1QJPI30_a4_sc7.jpeg
    74.8 KB · Views: 2
  • DRX6R_sUMAEFN3D.jpg
    DRX6R_sUMAEFN3D.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 4
I noticed that too. They’re not single soles but not double soles. I’m sure they’re double soles with a different look. Soles look like ****. I do think the tan and black pairs look dope for women.

C5962FCF-3A1A-4F0D-9183-3933FA7179B1.jpeg

IMAG6874.jpg

I couldn*t wait! Love orange on kicks and the longer I waited the shorter Tim season would be. Orange laces?

I'd swap the orange laces for Halloween only - otherwise the stock laces are fine enough. The orange ankle padding stands out enough.

TNF Retail Store on Newburry St Boston MA (617) 536 8060 still has ONE pair of size 7 and One pair size 10 of the Timberland x TNF boots!! No jackets :frown:

Been wanting to buy all black suede Tims for almost a decade now. But every other winter I just go for a cheaper option.

Not this time, just pulled the trigger.

Can’t wait to break them in :nthat:

Happy New Years everyone!

Back
Top Bottom