TIME - Can't Come Down (Prod. TIME) !!NEW!! Listen, leave feedback, and blog. Thanks

TIME - Can't Come Down (Prod. TIME) by ImTIME

AmC7epi

It got good later in the song. I really liked when the chorus came in, but people wont listen that far enough.

Off top it didn't catch my ear. Keep doing what you do mane, you only getting better.

"Maybe then [when MOA drops] he'll stop keeping all the dope beats for himself..." /kanye

I liked your lyrics on this but I think your still tryna find your own sound as a rapper, this sounds like a Wiz track.

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

I liked your lyrics on this but I think your still tryna find your own sound as a rapper, this sounds like a Wiz track.

Not quite there. Possibly won't ever be there. It happens. 

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

why because its a smoke track?

Can't front. This is mean. I can see where the Wiz comparison came from though.

I won't lie man .... You're starting to become one of my favorite artists. The most compelling part for me is that your music is motivational. I listened to your stuff while studying for the CFA Exam and it gave me the drive to put in the extra hours the month before the test. In fact, I would listen to "Hate Love" right before I went into the library. The first few verses really inspire you to work through whatever situation you're in. Then, the beat builds your emotion at the end. I would always wait until the guitars came in (right after "I don't want nobody on my track wrecking it .... ") and I'd be amped for a few hours of studying.

My favorites of yours are: On My Overgrind, TIME, On My Way, I'm Giving In, The Truth, Scatterbrain

In addition to those, I can't complement "Hate Love" and "The First Step" enough. They're some of the best all around songs I've ever heard. It's even better that they follow each other on the mixtape. The Will Smith clip is a perfect fit at the end of "The First Step". They really make you want to get up and motivate you to do something with your life.

Some of my favorites quotes:

"You think it's bout the lyrics that you write, but really it's about the feelings they insight"
"Why you got to list them [top 5 rappers], just sit back and listen, you don't judge art by statistical position"

There's plenty more, but I found those especially insightful.

Anyways, keep doing your thing man. I'm a huge fan and I keep checking for what you drop. I know a lot of people hate on your music, so I wanted to let you know how much I appreciate it. Thanks for the motivation!

Originally Posted by fortheloveofthegame8

I won't lie man .... You're starting to become one of my favorite artists. The most compelling part for me is that your music is motivational. I listened to your stuff while studying for the CFA Exam and it gave me the drive to put in the extra hours the month before the test. In fact, I would listen to "Hate Love" right before I went into the library. The first few verses really inspire you to work through whatever situation you're in. Then, the beat builds your emotion at the end. I would always wait until the guitars came in (right after "I don't want nobody on my track wrecking it .... ") and I'd be amped for a few hours of studying.

pimp.gif
  Hate-Love made me a fan, if you stopped rapping about weed and made more motivational songs you'd have my support

Back
Top Bottom