Time Check Prank in the Hood

The word prank doesn't apply in any of these videos. All I see is a bunch of fools relying stereotypes to get people upset. Nothing clever about it at all, and at the end a good prank the people being pranked join in on the laugh and give props to the prankster.
Yea, you're actually right.

If they do the boss's son prank dressed in suits and cursing less if would come off as more believeable
..then it woudnt be funny?

Unless he did some low key type stuff to the workers, "pick up the garbage while keep throwing stuff on the floor". Dumb **** like that.

Maaaaan that 1st chick in that numbers without talking vid looks cute as ****

And that old Waka Flocka looking **** at the end :lol: plllllease

Last edited:
Definite baddie. I wouldn't wife, cause she got that ratchet aura but I did say to myself "I need to find a bad ratchet like her to pipe this summer"

That is what I am saying.

And that bosses skit would have been funnier if he actually got the free burger. But other than that, it was meh. Those kids got balls though.

That last farting prank I don't know what they were expecting. Anyone with any ounce of self respect is gonna react to that in a violent matter.

Im glad dude got body slammed in the latest dumbass video. hopefully they get shanked or sum **** in the next one and then they'll stop

That last farting prank I don't know what they were expecting. Anyone with any ounce of self respect is gonna react to that in a violent matter.

Waiting for:

NTer (with no self respect), "I find it more disturbing that people would react violently".

Over under on how many vids until one of these dudes gets liked? I say 4. First dude hemmed him up something serious, like a child or something. I wonder if the one at the end was real;dude looked shook for real.

I guess next it's gonna be "grab a girls butt while she's with her man who just got released from prison" or better yet "let me toss your salad, bro" with a real salad under his shirt.
grabbing her *** would be entertaining though :lol:

I think almost every reaction in that video was exactly how it should have been. Dudes selling guns should all be schooled on.

Crazy thing is video only got like 300 views. Completely no point in making and posting these dumb *** videos

Crazy thing is video only got like 300 views. Completely no point in making and posting these dumb *** videos
It's got way more than that... 650+ likes already... Probably a few thousand views.

I wouldn't feel bad in the least bit if one of these morons ended up shot.

It's got way more than that... 650+ likes already... Probably a few thousand views.

I wouldn't feel bad in the least bit if one of these morons ended up shot.
oh ok, it says 301+ views. weird :lol:
still doesn't make sense to do these stupid videos even if they got one million views imo, but at least they'd be making some type of money

Back
Top Bottom