Time to Cut her Loose? Growing Apart Unappreciation

Just wanted to get some opinions on when its time to break it off with your girl

I mean this girl was everything when we first met

but ever since she started to really become successful and ppl lovin her, all the compliments been gettin to her head

She ain't that down to earth chick no more and just wanted to know if anyone been in this position before

Did you break it off or try to help her realize she turnin into a total b$*#h?

Recommendations?

why not talk to her..and when u say successful what do u really mean...if u are done with school, got a good job and
all the good stuff why worry..u love her let her know how u feel..
If u still doing school, get to it and finish it..make something good outta u

It's called a honeymoon period. Almost every relationship has one, and most that have one of these periods, don't last.
Then again, relationships are work.
I dunno bro, need to talk to your lady and set #+*% straight. NT is not the place to go for your best love/relationship/woman advice.
Do you not have any friends?

yeah but they all self proclaimed "playas" aint never gonna fall in luv type fellas

just thought it'd be a bigger pool so someone might have experienced this

give her a chance by talking about it..

if YOU dont like what you're hearing....you make the decision to leave.

Communication goes a long way...

& by that, I mean you should be talking to her expressing your thoughts and feelings and not to Niketalk.

grin.gif

We see eye to eye on this one.
ohwell.gif

All I gotta say is just talk to her and tell her that she's not the same chick you fell for back then anymore.

my brother was in that situation..he let her go..
!!$@ was like 3 years ago and he's still salty about it
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

wow @ all these posts without a pics request

co-sign. NT has fallen off you used to not be able to even get a response without pics now dudes have gone soft. NO PICS NO HELP.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

Shes gettin gassed man..

Let her go, she'll realize who she is then.

That could backfire. She could realize she never needed you and you were holding her back. Let me ask this though... is she famous? Did she just get a boobjob? I don't get what you mean
ever since she started to really become successful and ppl lovin her, all the compliments been gettin to her head

Originally Posted by Rebel RLY

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

wow @ all these posts without a pics request

damn, you thirsty

na not even im just so used to seeing pics being the first response in any girl advice thread that it caught me off guard seeing so many posts withoutpics even being mentioned.

is yo chick famous? if she is post pic...but if she is getting big headed and all that you better tell her

don't break it off, just stay and get some on the side until she finds out. can't lose, your getting in on two maybe more if you're lucky and youdon't care for her anyway. besides you cheating on her will shrink that bid head of hers.

thx for the advice...sincerely appreciated

its hard to get in touch cuz she always on the road...but yeah i think i really just gotta see where shes at

if she's getting bigheaded as you say...dont be shocked if she "feels the need to find someone more on her level"....

know this: if a females breaks up with you, she has her backups.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

if she's getting bigheaded as you say...dont be shocked if she "feels the need to find someone more on her level"....

know this: if a females breaks up with you, she has her backups.

thx 4 the heads up...its kinda like the way she even speaks has changed, u know em girls that speak with all that attitude kinda sh*t

Back
Top Bottom