Tips on Financing a Used/New Car? Vol. 2010 Toyota Camry vs 2010 Honda Accord?

I'm looking to finance a used car for the first time by the end of the month.

I've been looking mostly at the Camry and the Accord, I've budgeted things out and I'm basically looking to put $3,000 down with monthly payments

Crazy cuz I'm looking at 2010 accord myself. Check your local Craigslist. I saw lots of accords for 16-19 depending on model and how many miles.

Make sure you get a CPO. who knows how the previous owner drove the car and what problems come with it.

Got my 2010 Accord LX for around 15,580 before taxes ect about 8 months ago with about 22- 26thousand miles on it, I forget to be honest. I happened to find it at the honda dealership right down the street. I had an 04 before and 0 complaints about either, great on gas and very reliable. Search around a lot online at dealerships near you, accords seem to really fluctuate on prices for some reason (a lot of similar cars with different prices, lower mileage for lower price ect depends a lot on the package tho) Good Luck!

Last edited:
I bought an 08 Accord(same body as the 2010) last July, and I love it.

I can't help you with the financing part. But as far as the car itself, if you want something reliable and economical, you won't be disappointed. 

I bought an 08 Accord(same body as the 2010) last July, and I love it.

I can't help you with the financing part. But as far as the car itself, if you want something reliable and economical, you won't be disappointed. 
have u had any problems with it ? how much did u pay for yours if u dont mind me asking

I have a 2010 Camry. Haven't had one problem with it. Should be plenty of them around, if you want certified, just hit up your local Toyota dealership and see what they got.

Back
Top Bottom