Tips on passing a drug test?

ok here's what I did but I was only smoking ~4/week at the time:
-Do a lot of medium-paced, long-duration cardio (I did spin classes and treadmill) to burn fat -- twice per day at least
-Afterward, drink 1/2 - 1 gallon of either water w/ lemon juice or cranberry juice to make you go to the bathroom

The idea is to burn fat and then pee right after

the more you used to smoke, the slower your metabolism, and the fatter you are will make the process harder though.

Originally Posted by that WAVE

CVS doesn't even drug test

You might be right. OP if you haven't started yet you should know if you are getting tested. You have to sign a paper saying you agree to do so.

gallon of milk will definitely work

I have many friends who smoke and after they drank the milk it worked

it has to be a gallon tho

Your new best friend
227724_1190216089.jpg

Used it on two drug tests.  Hasnt failed yet and its fool proof
pimp.gif
  If you got 20 bucks to spend its the easiest way to go my man

how do you know???
 I found this link online where CVS interviewees have posted info on their interviews and some of these show drug tests (the drug tested positions appear to only be the higher up positions)

http://www.glassdoor.com/...rview-Questions-E437.htm

I'm applying for an hourly job (cashier/sales associate).

*oh, btw, wen the interviewer called me today to tell me my interview time, I asked him what the interview would consist of and he didn't say there would be a drug test. 

I just had a drug test for my new job that I start on Monday..
I used my brother pee for the test, cus I was dirty...
Good Luck!

Originally Posted by milkandcookies

how do you know???
 I found this link online where CVS interviewees have posted info on their interviews and some of these show drug tests (the drug tested positions appear to only be the higher up positions)

*oh, btw, wen the interviewer called me today to tell me my interview time, I asked him what the interview would consist of and he didn't say there would be a drug test. 
Because I used to work there (quit just last week) and have a boy who woks at a cvs 15 min from me...neither of us were tested
nobody at my store was ever tested

how do you know???

smh wasting NT's bandwith and ishh

Yea, when I worked there they didn't drug test me.

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

I did some more googling and found this, its been tried and people say it works
1272992900121.png

On point.

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

how do you know???

smh wasting NT's bandwith and ishh
My bad
I meant to say that
he didn't say if there would or would not be a drug test

Basically, he mentioned nothing of a drug test on the phone, but on the online application that I submitted I consented to a drug test. ( I was told that u must do this in order to even be considered for the job)

Back
Top Bottom