Tips to make your life at home that much easier Vol.1

bkmac

Banned
I couldn't give you an actual reason why I'm making this thread, but the idea popped into my mind, so just go with it.

Whether our home is still with our parents, on our own, with a roommate or even a spouse, let's list some tips to make our lives at home that much easier. Here are some I can think of at the moment:

-Double-bag your (kitchen) garbage can. That way, when it's time to throw out garbage, you have a new trash bag already in the can.
-Sunlight > light-bulbs. Try having your overhead lights/lamps on only when it's necessary. It's a money saver without them constantly on.
-Organize mail, important papers, etc. Keep manila envelopes at your disposal to organize those papers you will eventually need to find/use.

I couldn't give you an actual reason why I'm making this thread, but the idea popped into my mind, so just go with it.

Whether our home is still with our parents, on our own, with a roommate or even a spouse, let's list some tips to make our lives at home that much easier. Here are some I can think of at the moment:

-Double-bag your (kitchen) garbage can. That way, when it's time to throw out garbage, you have a new trash bag already in the can.
-Sunlight > light-bulbs. Try having your overhead lights/lamps on only when it's necessary. It's a money saver without them constantly on.
-Organize mail, important papers, etc. Keep manila envelopes at your disposal to organize those papers you will eventually need to find/use.

cant think of anything really but I know my boy says you cant refrigerate leftover pizza cuz it gets dry. Stack it on a plate and then put a plastic bag over it (upside down) so the weight of the plate holds the top of the bag under it, keeps it 
pimp.gif

cant think of anything really but I know my boy says you cant refrigerate leftover pizza cuz it gets dry. Stack it on a plate and then put a plastic bag over it (upside down) so the weight of the plate holds the top of the bag under it, keeps it 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

pimp.gif
Hmm, I really love cold pizza, but I might have to try this next time.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

wet the toilet paper when you wipe ya *%!.

laugh.gif
 does this really make life easier?
hey you won't feel itchy.
happy.gif

Baby wipes though.

Get a mini fridge. BONUS: Store your tree in a tupperware container and keep it in the freezer compartment.

Originally Posted by kidKiDd

wet the toilet paper when you wipe ya *%!.

laugh.gif
 does this really make life easier?
hey you won't feel itchy.
happy.gif

Baby wipes though.

Get a mini fridge. BONUS: Store your tree in a tupperware container and keep it in the freezer compartment.

You can freeze bread. So when the good isht is on sale buy two or three and just throw the extra ones in the freezer.

You can freeze bread. So when the good isht is on sale buy two or three and just throw the extra ones in the freezer.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

pimp.gif
now you got cold pizza thatll be good all week

and I thought it was common knowledge you can freeze bread
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

pimp.gif
now you got cold pizza thatll be good all week

and I thought it was common knowledge you can freeze bread
laugh.gif

I heard refrigerating your candles make them last longer
And that keeping sliced lemons in your fridge makes it less smelly

I heard refrigerating your candles make them last longer
And that keeping sliced lemons in your fridge makes it less smelly

Put your kitchen sink sponge in the microwave for 1 to 1.5 minutes to kill bacteria. Rinse it our thoroughly before putting in mic.

Put your kitchen sink sponge in the microwave for 1 to 1.5 minutes to kill bacteria. Rinse it our thoroughly before putting in mic.

Back
Top Bottom