TITAN UPDATES.

i hope i can make it there at 5am on Sunday or earlier
happy.gif

^^ @ jhon8: did you fall inline also at the Bordeaux drop last sat? i was also there, thou didnt get my size 11 but the 10.5 is all good to me.

Can a member of Titan's Players Club make a reservation for the Jordan 11 CG or they have to still line-up for the CG? Just curious bout this one...

^sir i-3 i think only the elite members can have a pair reserved but im not sure. definitely regular players club members wont be able to reserve a pair.

HTH

My bad... Elite Members is what i'm referring... Because i'm just thinking, on the day of the release they should say what are the sizes remaining... Because my friend lined-up the last time they've released (restock) the CGs... Early morning, they said they still have his size but come opening time and when he was ready to purchase the item, they said that they don't have his size anymore... My opinion to what happened to him, the pair got reserved already or been pulled-out by the store because of an elite member.

Just giving a scenario, that maybe this can happen again...

Correct me if i'm wrong...

^was there someone in front of him who's buying the same pair and same size? the person might have beat him up to the pair...

my experience is that in the last two 1st come 1st serve release at the fort they only have 1 sz11 available for those who lined up. so im guessing there are several elite members who's wearing size 11's hence most of the allocation ends up getting reserved for them and only 1 pair of sz11 ends up in the pile released to the public.

so i think we share the same observations. nothing unfair about that really since elite members deserve that type of privilege due to their loyalty to the store. but yeah they should give advance info on the available pairs per size so that if the chances of copping a pair from their shop is slim, i could plan accordingly and go elsewhere to line up. especially if you come from las pinas or somewhere down south, you have a disadvantage in terms of location.

just my thoughts

aw men. 1 pair per size. How early do they fall in line for this?

and how much for the CGs? any idea?

thanks

i3... felt bad for your friend. I guess we should just call titan up before sunday and ask what sizes will
be available...

@Chubibong: Price is still SRP 7995php

and just to add to what maronandlando already posted, the Taxi Low 12s are a Ronac exclusive

HTH guys, and good luck to everyone who'll be heading for Ronac tomorrow and Fort on Sunday

Originally Posted by cruzron

Titan 22 ‎9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12
6 hours ago · Like

guess i wont be lining up. heh.

missed my size by .5, but still.. great update sir! thanks!

Originally Posted by cruzron

Titan 22 ‎9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12
6 hours ago · Like

guess i wont be lining up. heh.

awwww too bad
frown.gif
no size 8
frown.gif

Thanks for this update. It saved me the lining up.

Originally Posted by mahommieian

^^ @ jhon8: did you fall inline also at the Bordeaux drop last sat? i was also there, thou didnt get my size 11 but the 10.5 is all good to me.
nope bro, di ko trip ung bordeaux.ang issue sken ng jordan 11 bro naninilaw ung sole sa katagalan.kya bka di ako makipagsiksikan sa pila.Good luck to all on CG!
roll.gif

as per facebook, taxis sold out in rockwell. that was fast
laugh.gif

goodluck to those trying out for titan!

would anyone know the number of pairs per sizes for the CG XI? or the size breakdown even?

Back
Top Bottom