TITAN UPDATES.

Air max bb low (rajon rondo pe)
Lebron ps 8 royal blue, black/sport red & dunkman

Releasing tomorrow!

Air Jordan 2011 too! The Wolf Grey, Chlorine Blue, and Neo Lime colorways. 8,295, 20 pairs available each CW.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by cruzron

would anyone know if you can you use a CC in ronac? thanks

Yo ron i was able to use one during the kobe 6 all star pack release so i think you can still do so...HTH

Originally Posted by superswag

Originally Posted by cruzron

would anyone know if you can you use a CC in ronac? thanks

Yo ron i was able to use one during the kobe 6 all star pack release so i think you can still do so...HTH

thanks man. will try to drop by later 
happy.gif

Aj 5 wolfgrey SRP - 7495php as per titan's facebook.. the 5's are really nice shoes.. too bad ima have to do a jason kidd x steve nash on this one.. got my budget all set for the true blue 3s already.. 
ohwell.gif

^^ Titan will definitely carry the Wolf Gray Vs sir and they'll be releasing them in a few hours, and I'm sure the other stores around the Metro will have them as well. Good luck to everyone hoping to cop

Do we have a confirmed RD for the TB3 in titan? i heard it's june 4? not sure with that info. , can anyone confirm this thanks?

^ based on the current releases of AJ retros. PI has been really consistent on international release dates so i think its going to drop here on june 4th.

Originally Posted by azhul23

Do we have a confirmed RD for the TB3 in titan? i heard it's june 4? not sure with that info. , can anyone confirm this thanks?

someone asked this on TItan's FB wall... they answered yes... confirmed for the 4th of June...

Back
Top Bottom