4. Vader (my favorite heel of all time)
5. Brock Lesnar/Macho Man/Macho King

Last edited by a moderator:
1 Hart
2 Edge
3 HHH
4 Raven
5 NWO as a unit

My list is based on who I liked most growing up. Not on in ring ability.

I have a confession...

The entrance song for my wife and I to our reception party was the Bret Hart theme. :lol:

Bought the glasses for it too, but shipping was delayed so I couldn't wear them. Still cool though. At least, I thought so. The wife was a good sport about it too. :lol:

Awesome. I once started to plan a superhero themed wedding with this chick but things didn't work out. Ha ha ha

I have a confession...

The entrance song for my wife and I to our reception party was the Bret Hart theme. :lol:

Bought the glasses for it too, but shipping was delayed so I couldn't wear them. Still cool though. At least, I thought so. The wife was a good sport about it too. :lol:

Take all the reps...

View media item 2138565

I don't mean to be too literal because I casually say things are goat all the time. but I was just talking about this the other day. Preferences aside, how is The Rock not the actual GOAT? It's not like you're going to count titles or belts won. It's acting and entertainment. The Rock is the biggest movie star in the world right now. Like clear cut #1 I recently read. And he has something like 15 movies scheduled in the next 3 years. There's a reason this is happening and it started with Wrestling.

Last edited:
I don't mean to be too literal because I casually say things are goat all the time. but I was just talking about this the other day. Preferences aside, how is The Rock not the actual GOAT? It's not like you're going to count titles or belts won. It's acting and entertainment. The Rock is the biggest movie star in the world right now. Like clear cut #1 I recently read. And he has something like 15 movies scheduled in the next 3 years. There's a reason this is happening and it started with Wrestling.

Entertainment wise it's hard to argue against Rock. I personally never rooted for him outside of the Nation of Domination or the Corporate Rock era. I always root for the bad guys in wrestling with few exceptions. Bret Hart being one.

goldbeerg-anim.gif

14jqjog.gif

Props to the Bret Hart theme song at your wedding but Bret Hart can
07c0838709249a11819f74e294c79a34.520x293x49.gif

Yep, Bret held on too long and damaged his legacy just like Eminem, and became ol bitter Gran Torino Clint Eastwood. he gets a 4/10 from me.

WCW didn't know how to use him. Goldberg non wrestling *** kicked what was left of his career out of him. Smh

I have a confession...

The entrance song for my wife and I to our reception party was the Bret Hart theme.
laugh.gif

Bought the glasses for it too, but shipping was delayed so I couldn't wear them. Still cool though. At least, I thought so. The wife was a good sport about it too.
laugh.gif
You got yourself a good woman.

Kevin Owens.

Bray Wyatt is up the for me as well. Dude on the mic is second to only Paul E. Dangerously.

Brock Lesnar.

Thise are my top 3.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom