To Anyone Who Uses Paypal Quick Question!

I want to buy some shoes off a Nter but the thing is i dont get paid till Thursday so my funds are low to buy the shoes, can i use my credit card to pay forthem? will the person get it as "cash"? thnx

ohh ok cool so that seller doesnt really have to worry about waiting for the money or fees other than just the paypal ones?

i dont want to start a whole new thread so i figure i would jack this one since the question was already asked.

can someone please school me on paypal, i just signed up and i am supposed to be making a transaction real soon but i dont know how to go about it.
how do i get the cash when do i ship the product and all that? please enlighten me.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i dont want to start a whole new thread so i figure i would jack this one since the question was already asked.

can someone please school me on paypal, i just signed up and i am supposed to be making a transaction real soon but i dont know how to go about it.
how do i get the cash when do i ship the product and all that? please enlighten me.
whoever is sending you the money will send it to your paypal account which basically connected to your bank account ( thats why you put ur routingnumber and all that stuff in) i wouldnt ship the item until the money is in your account...make sure you and the buyer or vise versa keep in contact! alsopaypal does a 4% fee for the transaction

^Also to the op its actually better to use your credit card rather then your bank account, if anything happens you can just do a chargeback.

you will know when the payment is cleared because it will show up in your paypal account balance

Originally Posted by rockenjayz247

I want to buy some shoes off a Nter but the thing is i dont get paid till Thursday so my funds are low to buy the shoes, can i use my credit card to pay for them? will the person get it as "cash"? thnx
Yes, you can process your credit card using paypal.

If your paypal account is backing with your debit/bank account, and you do not have any money in your paypal it will automatically take the money from thedebit/bank account to pay the person.

Back
Top Bottom