To My dudes that work 40+ hrs a week. What do you do on your off days?

basketball,try new restaurants, blaze, kick it with homies, spend time with the folks, breed koi fish, read.

i work 2 jobs 48 at week a one and 20 at the other both are over nite 6pm to 6am so i really dont have a life any more i just sleep and do it all over again. sometimes i sacrifice sleep to run errands.

Originally Posted by steveakabeazy13

i work 2 jobs 48 at week a one and 20 at the other both are over nite 6pm to 6am so i really dont have a life any more i just sleep and do it all over again. sometimes i sacrifice sleep to run errands.

Dude that sounds so depressing
sick.gif
 Get out enjoy your life. You only live once.

PS3
TV/Internet
Sex
Sleep
Basketball
Hang Out w/ Friends. Go to Clubs, Bars, Etc.
Eat at Restaurants a lot

That's about it.

Work 35-40 hours a week and school about 20 hours a week... I usually only have one day off... reserved for homework, working on music, laundry, cleaning the crib, etc.. Can't wait to get through this period of my life

ever since school started i have officially have no life

-Graveyard shift 5 nights out of the week
-school morning
-gym sleep study fap (srs)

right now i am off, but skipping school (3 classes) just to catch up on all the reading and writing i needed to do that is due tommorow night.

Originally Posted by ricerocket1

ever since school started i have officially have no life

-Graveyard shift 5 nights out of the week
-school morning
-gym sleep study fap (srs)

right now i am off, but skipping school (3 classes) just to catch up on all the reading and writing i needed to do that is due tommorow night.

indifferent.gif

N/A. 2 jobs, 7 days a week. if I'm not at work I'm sleep, if I'm not sleep I'm at work. Being a slave to the $ FTL

But I recently had a couple days off due to an injury and it felt pretty damn good to do whatever I wanted to or nothing at all for a change. Definitely got me thinking about scaling it back down to just one job.

I "work" about 60-70 hrs a week and have to study on "days off"-I'm losing

The worst part is I don't even get paid for it
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Fulltime nightjob, partime dayjob, photography business in between...my days off I really dot do a damn thing other than rest...lol

That sounds horrible
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Friday Night is Legend of Mr. Rager with me and my friends...black out, wake up at 12 the next day, do nothing because of a hangover, watch a DVD then do it all over again. Sunday is Football day.
Weekends for me are the same exact way except my girl usually comes out with us.

usually around 60hr/week so all I do is sleep..tryin to get a second job though and cut back hours at the first one

Originally Posted by DoItAllPaul

Friday Night is Legend of Mr. Rager with me and my friends...black out, wake up at 12 the next day, do nothing because of a hangover, watch a DVD then do it all over again. Sunday is Football day.
used to do this one till wife/kids. Still do it ocasionally

I usually sleep in, pay bills, run and do random errands (renew license), play some Madden/Halo, or if the gf is off too we hang out.

work full time 40 hrs, and 10 hrs of over time weekly. work mon-fri and a half a day Sat, so Normally watch football, work out, and go out on dates

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by brettTHEjett

I work 14 days straight and then have 7 days off... 

i thought about it for a sec.........hmmmm i guess it depends on what you do and your work hours but that could be a very legit work schedule

work monday-thur some fridays 6am-6pm, weekdays just chill at home really
weekends go out with ~20ish of my dudes and females friends and get blackout drunk every thur/fri/sat night, go shopping out to eat during the day every weekend..

Back
Top Bottom