To my dudes with more than 64gbs of music/media what mp3 player you rocking with?

I never understood why people need/want that much on a portable device. 64gb is over a months worth of music on constant play. I have an 32gb iPod Touch that stays in my car with Wifi sync turned on. New music is auto added to it from a smart playlist I have in iTunes.

I have over 220gb of music on a NAS drive at home.

Since Spotify launched in the US, I've only downloaded maybe 2-3 albums.

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

I never understood why people need/want that much on a portable device. 64gb is over a months worth of music on constant play. I have an 32gb iPod Touch that stays in my car with Wifi sync turned on. New music is auto added to it from a smart playlist I have in iTunes.

I like having my entire library on me, for the fact that every so often I want to hear a random song, that Id normally not listen to

Originally Posted by LuckyLuchiano

Originally Posted by FlipnKraut

I like having my entire library on me, for the fact that every so often I want to hear a random song, that Id normally not listen to

Thats what my Spotify account is for.

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

for putting me on google music..

Love Google music.. or Google play...

The only thing I don't like is its hard to change album information...

Especially f you have featured artists...

Its a frigging nightmare fambs..

I had "sweet soul of the 70s" uploaded...

Instead of three albums, its a different album for each artist...

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Google_Music2.jpg

I carry my ENTIRE 3000+ song library with me thats to this AMAZING SERVICE. I don't even use my main computers or my phones music players. As long as you can maintain at least Edge connection you have any song in the library you want. 

THISSSS
saved my life.
My 160gb ipod got jacked recently and I downloaded this app. I have 20k of my 24k in my library on here. I use the HQ streaming option too. If something I search for ISN'T on there i add it when i get home. Its much easier these days having just one device. Plus they've really upgraded the formerly slow upload speed.
I'm just hoping they someday upgrade it to 30k songs.

Might have to make that Google Music move myself.....

But my truck doesn't have an aux jack (97 Grand Cherokee) ..So should I just cop a head unit and self install?

I just don't want to continuously burn CDs.

google music is only available in the United states (currently living in Korea) This would have been perfect for me since im almost never in the house and only have a 8 gb mp3 player.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

I've got 100+ gb of music

iTunes match + iPhone

I was thinking about doing iTunes Match, but doesn't the "unlimited" feature only work for songs purchased via iTunes? 

Back
Top Bottom