To my NTers wo've dated bisexual women before

Do you find it to be kind of weird? I don't mean the ones who could just pass for strait. I'm refering to the ones who could if they wanted to, pass asthe boy while in a relationship with another chick. The reason I ask is because a bi-sexual chick has been getting at me for the past few days trying to get meto kick it. I'm not opposed to trying her out n seeing whats up. I just think it may be awkward. Every time she would have on jeans or sunglasses in mymind i'd be like "this lil chick think she more manly then me!". Anyway here's to pic's for to compare and contrast to

6454_98236852006_508102006_2547372_4708576_n.jpg

3000_73625442006_508102006_2176289_4491734_n.jpg

opinions?

Id smash the chick in the first pic.

Cant mess with homey in the second pic though.

What does being bisexual have to do with anything? And what do you mean when you say "passing for straight". Do straight women have a look thatsdifferent from bi sexual or homosexual women? (butch aside, but I've seen straight butches as well) I have short hair, am straight but don't reallythink I could pass as a guy. Well maybe it I worked at it, but just everyday? No.

Your Girl has a Girlfriends and you can join. I dont see the issue if you having fun unless shes a MAN overall and not just a tomboy. Worse thing is you haveto worry about cheating on you with more then just men

Why not....Why not %#+! everybody that wants to...., if they got a vagina and they down, i'm hitting them, no exceptions

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Why not....Why not %#+! everybody that wants to...., if they got a vagina and they down, i'm hitting them, no exceptions

I understand what you saying, but look at the second pic. Can you really get turned on by someone that looks like a dude with dreads?

ive been there several times and it was beyond disrespect to me (now that im older i can see this)..

bi-sexual females are THE most selfish females, they dont care who they get it from as long as they get it, so be prepared for the drama of NOT havingthreesomes as you think you would and always having her slide with someone different on the side...

BTW you'll find them to be SUPER secretive about everything they do or done...MARK MY WORDS!!

Polo got a good point.

A lot of people believe that when they get wit a bi chick it becomes 3somes galore, but thats not the case.

When they straight they straight for that whole time. Its almost like a switch.

Originally Posted by PoLo Sport NYC

ive been there several times and it was beyond disrespect to me (now that im older i can see this)..

bi-sexual females are THE most selfish females, they dont care who they get it from as long as they get it, so be prepared for the drama of NOT having threesomes as you think you would and always having her slide with someone different on the side...

BTW you'll find them to be SUPER secretive about everything they do or done...MARK MY WORDS!!

Yup, I've seen it happen to one of my teammates.

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

I understand what you saying, but look at the second pic. Can you really get turned on by someone that looks like a dude with dreads?

She would have to come out the clothes asap....but in the first picture she look like she got a lil bit of a shape so I could definitely do something with that

Originally Posted by PoLo Sport NYC

bi-sexual females are THE most selfish females, they dont care who they get it from as long as they get it, so be prepared for the drama of NOT having threesomes as you think you would and always having her slide with someone different on the side...

Thanks. That was the kind of response I was looking for. Those happened to be all the things that I was worried about. So, I'm assuming yourrelationship with them didnt go as good?

I agree with Polo. I had a little something going on with my girl and another girl for a bit but me and my girl kicked her to the curb after she was getting alittle on our nerves with some things. I could never bring a girl who has boyish tendencies into my relationship for a 3some that would be too awkward. Thething me and my girl and my other girl had was that everyone knew their position, it was me and my girl and the other girl is just a friend, she was never aperson in our 3some that had any sort of say so or control.

If your gonna go do a 3some make sure all rules are discussed before hand and you should explain what goes and what doesn't go with you, cuz if not you canjeopardize the good thing you had going for you.

But as for you OP, those boyish looking girls are a no-go, I say steer clear of those kinds and find a girl looking bi-chick so that you can have fun with ittoo and you won't be all wierded out by it. GL.

I've smashed 2 bisexual's no relationships though

My experience was different, they were mad open about how many guys/girls they had relations with, what they were comfortable doing sexually, and what theywanted out of relationships. Great experience, best sex i ever had and the coolest chicks to chill with. You can't be a jealous or serious relationshiptype dude though or you gunna get your feelings hurt

Lol. I think I'm just gonna try my hand at it. We set up something for Saturday. I'll just see how it goes. Weird thing is, in my mind I point outeverything that can be taken as something boyish, even the trivial things. I'm not used to girls trying to get up on me on facebook like that. I look atthat as a guy thing so, that even kinda irks me. Lol

i still don't understand how a dude needs confirmation from other men on whether or not he should smash some p.
how is that even a question?!

unless she's burnin' or ugly, you smash w/o question.
if she gives it to you easy
then she's a JO
lay pipe. don't wife.

simple as that.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by brasilianmami

i still don't understand how a dude needs confirmation from other men on whether or not he should smash some p.
how is that even a question?!

unless she's burnin' or ugly, you smash w/o question.
if she gives it to you easy
then she's a JO
lay pipe. don't wife.

simple as that.

smh.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Why would you date a bisexual woman in the first place?

why wouldn't you? aside from them being (sexually) compatible with other woman, there's nothing wrong with them.
are bisexual women damaged goods?
eyes.gif

I could never do the butch..give me the confused girl all day everyday. The chicks that think they are men make me sick, from the hair to the clothes to theattitude. They jive be acting like they got something swinging.

I was in Richmond, VA last month at Have A Nice Day. I tried shooting at one shorty til she told me her "husband" was there. I literally wanted tothrow up.

Back
Top Bottom