Today I just have an ominous feeling we're in the beginning of the end of times.

No lie. People are avtually living to die. Jus live to the fullest and when its time to go have no regrets of what you shouldve done. Positive thinking.

you can probably put out the fire with god flavored gatorade, though.
never had an e-stalker before. That avy must have warped your mind because you follow behind me in threads posting the same thing. No one ever comments. No one ever laughs. You gain no rep from it. Yet you continue. Why? Why haven't you moved on? :smh:

Last edited:
Just like we are closer to death than birth, we ARE closer to the end times than the beginning of time. So if you believe the end is coming, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO?
The same **** you been doin
The beginning of time was, what, 13.82 billion years ago? I'm not sure when time is supposed to end, so it's really hard to say whether your statement is true or not. 

[h3]Matthew 24:6-14[/h3]
New International Version (NIV)

[sup]6 [/sup]You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come. [sup]7 [/sup]Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places. [sup]8 [/sup]All these are the beginning of birth pains.

[sup]9 [/sup]“Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me. [sup]10 [/sup]At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other, [sup]11 [/sup]and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people. [sup]12 [/sup]Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, [sup]13 [/sup]but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved. [sup]14 [/sup]And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Ok enough of the bible quotes. How about data that proves natural disasters are in fact happening more frequently?

you can probably put out the fire with god flavored gatorade, though.
never had an e-stalker before. That avy must have warped your mind because you follow behind me in threads posting the same thing. No one ever comments. No one ever laughs. You gain no rep from it. Yet you continue. Why? Why haven't you moved on?
mean.gif
implying i care whether or not anyone comments, laughs, or reps.

roll.gif

what's the matter, can't handle the intrawebz? 

Ok enough of the bible quotes. How about data that proves natural disasters are in fact happening more frequently?
How about giving your life to Jesus so you do not have to worry about whether or not an earthquake rocks you.

It is not just the natural disasters but everything about society as a whole. If you are rocking with Jesus then it does not matter what happens to you! 

How about giving your life to Jesus so you do not have to worry about whether or not an earthquake rocks you.

It is not just the natural disasters but everything about society as a whole. If you are rocking with Jesus then it does not matter what happens to you! 
You're suggesting that it's easy to both accept and believe in what the Bible says. 

^^what GP9 said. Live your life for da positives. Why do people seem to always focus on da negatives. Sad but true world.
When the negatives come they will come, and they will eventually leave. Positve over the mountains

I'm gonna respond to this ridiculous topic with my own ridiculous response.

I'd look forward to the end of times. How dope would that be??? I mean nobody else in the history of mankind got to experience it.

Nah guys, lets PLEASE chill on the religious stuff. I believe in God but im not gonna try to push anyone else.

Dinosaurs don't count 
laugh.gif

I meant literally humans/mankind

The facts are that statistics prove natural disasters have risen startlingly since 1990. In a law-abiding universe, there has to be a reason for this.

During the 40 years preceding the decade of the 1990s, there were 142 classified natural disasters in the United States. During the 10 years of the 1990s, there were 72. The decade that followed from 2000 to 2009 saw some of the worst and most destructive natural disasters in recorded history across the globe. And the most destructive in terms of loss of life and property? Earthquakes by far!

“‘Earthquakes are the deadliest natural hazard of the past 10 years and remain a serious threat for millions of people worldwide as eight out of the ten most populous cities in the world are on earthquake fault lines,’ said Margareta Wahlström, UN special representative of the secretary general for disaster risk reduction. …

“According to the figures released today by cred [the Center for Research on Epidemiology of Disasters] in Geneva, 3,852 disasters killed more than 780,000 people over the past 10 years, affected more than 2 billion others and cost a minimum of us$960 billion. …

“After earthquakes, storms (22 percent) and extreme temperatures (11 percent) were the most deadly disasters between 2000 and 2009. … ‘The number of catastrophic events has more than doubled since the 1980-1989 decade,’ [said] Professor Guha-Sapir, director of cred” (United Nations International Strategy for Disaster Reduction Secretariat press release, January 2010).

The current decade has commenced with early indications of that trend continuing. Devastating earthquakes in Haiti and Chile, and record-breaking winter storms in Europe and North America have left many dead and homeless, and town and city infrastructures greatly damaged.

On reflection, clearly 1989 was a watershed year, a threshold from which natural disasters escalated most dramatically compared to past eras in history.

I'd look forward to the end of times. How dope would that be??? I mean nobody else in the history of mankind got to experience it.

Itll be like an ending to a film, and end up leaving wanting more. Life is so great that people dont even appreciate it enough. Like who would go to watch a film and already thinking about the ending only if the movie was trash. Same can be said to life.

Itll be like an ending to a film, and end up leaving wanting more. Life is so great that people dont even appreciate it enough. Like who would go to watch a film and already thinking about the ending only if the movie was trash. Same can be said to life.
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Boris View Post

"You're suggesting that it's easy to both accept and believe in what the Bible says."

Originally Posted by GP9Rm7221

"Yes."

I disagree. It requires of letting go on the tangible, physical realm and placing you faith in the super natural ultimate authority. It requires the humbling of your spirit and relinquishing of your finite will and submitting to the will of the Creator. Its easy to say, but difficult to sincerely do.

Last edited:
That is why one surrenders themselves and falls on their knees in prayer. The Holy Spirit will come to those who are sincere of heart.

Back
Top Bottom