Today I sat inside the 2014 Chevrolet Impala LTZ.. Vol. SICK!!!

Its needs a RWD V8 version...
Hopefully they come out with an SS version. I think Chevys have come a long way in quality recently. I owned 1 Beemer and and it lost it's swag factor quick with the repairs I had to constantly make. Only had 1 so I could have had a lemon. 

Of you want more power and RWD... Check out the Caprice PPV.

Theyve been available in the mid-east since 2005, but Chevy recently started pumping more out for US law enforcement since the Crown vic was just discontinued.

Yo what the hell is good with that steering wheel. Designer should be fired for that.
sick.gif

if the ss is rwd I will cop in 2016/17 when the price drops, im a gm man til the death

Nvr was a Impala fan, but this right is a beauty. Chevy got a solid line up for '14.

Same as the 06—08 model?

Last edited:
Wait.. ? is this RWD?

I just looked up an article on the 2014 SS and they said its RWD... :nerd:

Da ss is gonna be its own model wit RWD & a LSA engine.

Da biggest engine in this is gonna be a 3.5L FWD V6 :smh:

Maybe for da next model year they'll include a boosted engine. AWD from da ATS system would

Be awesome.

Nvm, no v8 no bueno. Ill jus keep the gxp n pray they make a v8 rwd/awd

LMAO... It's the truth.. I have a 2007 Impala and I must say that the interior is real cheap.. Just by how this interior is designed, you would think this is a import, no lie.. I even touched the whole interior and it felt like REAL good quality materials.. This car is going to do numbers!

saw that impala at the show too on saturday and these pics dont do it justice at all... id be interested if i didnt have my maxima... the m37xs on the other hand... id get it in a heartbeat lol

So all the people that saw it in person are saying this is nice, and the people that have only seen a few pics are saying this is trash and overpriced. Ok.

I'll reserve my opinion until I see it in person.

It looks nice, but did they improve the quality?

I've had 2013 Charger and Impala within the last month as rentals and the difference between the two was like night and day.

Not true.

But i aint feeling da drive train.

They really could have done something special with this. I LOVE Impalas, but these just gonna end up as police squad cars in a few years. The interior is still lacking. Materials arent great at all. And just a V6? Ill still take a charger or a Base Caddy.

Back
Top Bottom