Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Quit cryin...
smh.gif

Sounds like a typical day... You jus sound like a whiny lil kid
laugh.gif

i aint cryin, but trust me i bet you wouldn't tell me that in my face

Originally Posted by jdiaz713

What was your worst day?
when i got arrested from school for fighiting and he did 2 also got arrested.Got beat up people still talking about till this day and thishappened about a month ago.
smh.gif

roll.gif

now he's looking for e-beef to make it worse

go to sleep it's almost over

this thread sucks

roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude cryin bout a fender bender & a hard day @ work now he wanna swell up on a brother (pause) Now you gangsta...Lemmie guess you prolly work at KFC lildude
laugh.gif

What did you think was gonna happen tho?? Take that crybaby mess to ya mommy playboy...

Ight easy killa you got it...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by jdiaz713

Quit cryin...
smh.gif

Sounds like a typical day... You jus sound like a whiny lil kid
laugh.gif

i aint cryin, but trust me i bet you wouldn't tell me that in my face

yup you was right Mister Negative, OP is definitely a whiny little kid.

Originally Posted by Jumpshot

Worst day of my life was when one of my uncles died from his lifelong battle with cystic fibrosis
frown.gif
tired.gif

my math teacher claims he made the cure for cystic fibrosis
tired.gif

sorry tho bra

day my grandpa died.. Left Hospice, said I love you GP, he hadn't talked in days... and he says to my dad my brother and I "I love you".. anddied 15 minutes later.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Dude cryin bout a fender bender & a hard day @ work now he wanna swell up on a brother (pause) Now you gangsta...Lemmie guess you prolly work at KFC lil dude
laugh.gif

What did you think was gonna happen tho?? Take that crybaby mess to ya mommy playboy...

Ight easy killa you got it...
roll.gif

KFC good one you have me
roll.gif

Thread backfire! But seriously...

Eff outta here with that crap. I clicked on this thread thinking I was gonna have to type "RIP to your ___" somewhere in my response and all it issome little fender bender. I had no idea Sidney Crosby was an NTer.

a. you have a job
b. you drive an almost-new vehicle
c. you got into a fender bender which you easily walk away from
d. insurance is paying for your repairs

Now, I understand that you made your statement relative to past personal experiences, but you truly have no idea what a 'bad day' is all about.

People always have some smart %+% reply on here. That was his worst day so far. And? Why are you trying so hard to make it seem like you had worse days? Isthis some sort of contest?

worst day of my life was christmas of 07' i got deaded by wifey on christmas lmao!

but im regain my swag and back at it.

My worst day: Sometime in 2006.

My dude got shot in his face 5 times at the skating rink.

That was the worst day of your life.......I've had what you consider the worst day of your life several times.

4vn0pi.gif

Originally Posted by Nktran001

My worst day: Sometime in 2006.

My dude got shot in his face 5 times at the skating rink.
eek.gif
how the hell they manage to pop a dude 5 times in the facebefore he falls, unless he been on the ground? They runnin wit choppers in the dam rink?

and seriously if this is your worst day, say a thank you prayer dam

Back
Top Bottom