#todayskidswillneverknow

And they will never know the feeling of being scared to touch one of these out of fear of getting shocked!

image.jpg

Black/hot box :pimp:.

The sole reason why I was into wrestling as much as I was.. free PPVs.

100! :lol: :pimp:

Spice anyone? lmfao

Last edited:
Kids will never know watching Channel 4 during WWF PPVs. You ain't order it because your parents knew it was ridiculous to pay $40 to watch wrestling. But you and your bro would just listen to the commentary on a screen of colors, hoping for that split second when the picture was clear
Hell yeah that used to be torture listening to that.

Kids will never know watching Channel 4 during WWF PPVs. You ain't order it because your parents knew it was ridiculous to pay $40 to watch wrestling. But you and your bro would just listen to the commentary on a screen of colors, hoping for that split second when the picture was clear
Hell yeah that used to be torture listening to that.
waking up at 7am in the morning to find out who won each match on sunday night. i'll never forget those days

also i never had cable growing up so i never got to watch monday night raw
mean.gif
frown.gif

Papa shango had me legit shook.

Would get in my feels when a good guy sold out to the million dollar man.

Didn't appreciate rick flairs swag until after I stopped watching wrestling.

Last edited:
I had it. Me and my cousin would play. The game was freaking hard af. Didn't even know any controls

We would just go to the bamboo forest level and chop trees down

Am i the only one that pushed a plastic up in the back of my bike tire so it sounded like a dirt bike?
laugh.gif
 @ everything

I guess I will be the one that says it, a lot of the stuff posted in here, the kids should thank GOD they will never experience these things

Last edited:
Did you not have a childhood?
Sure I did but I won't sit here and inflate it as if everything that we experienced was so much better than today

VcRs

Napster/Bareshare/Limewire

Walkmans

Why are kids missing out from not experiencing these things?

Back
Top Bottom