#todayskidswillneverknow

It was kinda easy to pull off with Cinder..
Every time I played with him dudes were catching that "Ultra, Ultra, Ultra" combo. I think it was sum Cray like 92 hits :pimp:

You could basically do an unlimited Ultra Combo with Cinder. My friend used to go to every arcade around town and get the highest score 
laugh.gif

Man I was so hyped when that game came out in the arcade and it said it was running on Ultra 64 and that the home version was gonna be the same but when they finally came out with the N64 it wasn't even close to the arcade quality.

I spent so many quarters on this game

View media item 1641343

Man, speaking of quarters.

Kids now will never know what the original multiplayer lobby was..

Pinball_Wizard_Arcade_Panorama_13-large.jpg

Putting your quarter up on the edge of the screen dictated who had the next match

quarter.jpg

No online lobbies. No trolls. No lagging.

If you was trash, it was exploited with the quickness. If there was a group/mob playing, you had to wait 4-5 matches before you could play again. ESPECIALLY on the SF/MVC2 machines.

Summer of 1993 I was in Myrtle Beach going to the movies to watch the release of What's Love Got To Do With It

drinking Pepsi Clear while this was playing on the radio waves

Them dam jnco jeans man lmfaoooo

I remember those. All the weird kids in school would wear those with the high top black boots

Them dam jnco jeans man lmfaoooo

I remember those. All the weird kids in school would wear those with the high top black boots

Indeed. I always felt like kids rocking those had potential to shoot the school up so I made it a point to be nice to them

I spent so many quarters on this game

View media item 1641343

Man, speaking of quarters.

Kids now will never know what the original multiplayer lobby was..

Pinball_Wizard_Arcade_Panorama_13-large.jpg

Putting your quarter up on the edge of the screen dictated who had the next match

quarter.jpg

No online lobbies. No trolls. No lagging.

If you was trash, it was exploited with the quickness. If there was a group/mob playing, you had to wait 4-5 matches before you could play again. ESPECIALLY on the SF/MVC2 machines.

The props you get when you beat everyone in the crowd of people waiting to play you next >>

Last edited:
The props you get when you beat everyone in the crowd of people waiting to play you next >>

All of this right here! SF2 was (and still is) serious business. That feeling you get when people asked how to do the fatalities in MK. Humblebraggingtons at their finest.

Bruh, you must be around my age (38). I had my boys shook with my King Slender steeze. *back breaker* *back breaker* *pile driver* it's a wrap son.

Oh hell yeah..I'm 37..I was always King Slender cause he looked like Ric Flair..I was a NWA guy back in the 80's, so he was my #1 choice every time..My older brother was always Starman, but I'd beat him every time and he'd get mad and turn the game off..:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom