Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Cleaners are no joke but I've read that the last man battalion are even tougher. These dudes can hack your own turrets and use them against you. I love this damn game

Hit level 18 so I assume there is only 11 more to go. :smh:

There is a harder version of maps once you hit 30

Same maps only harder?

Not sure bro but I saw the option on a few missions I randomly toggled over, maybe you have to beat it on hard to see that option but I Def saw an option after hard on one, said level 30. My boy just hit 30 today, no life fools lol

Hit level 18 so I assume there is only 11 more to go. :smh:

There is a harder version of maps once you hit 30

Same maps only harder?

Not sure bro but I saw the option on a few missions I randomly toggled over, maybe you have to beat it on hard to see that option but I Def saw an option after hard on one, said level 30. My boy just hit 30 today, no life fools lol

Tommy from Martin was a 22 last night when i jumped in his party.... :smh:

I should be a 15-20 by monday i believe. No plans this weekend other than getting a hair cut and looking for a chicken box so ill be going ham in hopes of catching up so i can roll with the homies.

remember guys if a mysterious arm vendor shows up selling a high end rocket launcher ......buy it

Who's on this weekend? Going to try and rent it from RedBox. if not, I'll eat the $30 and cop from Gamestop(have a $30 credit there)

Who's on this weekend? Going to try and rent it from RedBox. if not, I'll eat the $30 and cop from Gamestop(have a $30 credit there)

I'll be on sometime during the weekend. I'm at level 15 main and level 7 in DZ. I'll probably be in the DZ mostly to build my DZ level up and try to get some better gear.

PSN: dare2107

Really enjoying the game so far. Coming from destiny, all the gear and mods are a bit overwhelming at first but it shows how deep the end game can be. I was really surprised how good the have looks compared to the beta. I'm just wondering if they are going to implement a more traditional style of PvP so we can get a feel of socom 2 like back in the day.

[emoji]9726[/emoji]Canned Food: Increases healing effects by 40%
[emoji]9726[/emoji]Energy Bar: Instantly removes negative status effects.
[emoji]9726[/emoji]Water: Increases damage to elite enemies by 20%.
[emoji]9726[/emoji]Soda: Reduces Skill cooldown time by 30

How do you use the consumables. I can't seem to figure it out

Also where do I equip my incendiary bullets at?

How do you use the consumables. I can't seem to figure it out

Also where do I equip my incendiary bullets at?
Right on the D Pad. 

Just got off work and my copy was waiting for me in the mail. Will wait til I go to sleep before I start installing it which means I won't be playing til tomorrow or Sunday.

Man they need to make going rogue worthwhile.

Losses are way too high with almost no benefit other than rolling the dice on stealing something decent from someone. 

Last edited:
about to pop the game in and start playing. got to catch up with the rest of you guys.

One question... How do I get the special weapon/gear I downloaded from the Xbox store?

Man you need a strategy before
Entry and exit plan

And if everything goes to ish and the rush you ..... lincoln tunnel solo on hard taught me well

I like there is...... verticality (sorry) to fights ie climbing on building to get better vantage points

about to pop the game in and start playing. got to catch up with the rest of you guys.

One question... How do I get the special weapon/gear I downloaded from the Xbox store?
Go to the base of operations (not safe house) and run straight (dont go upstairs) there's a reward vendors collect all your redeem items there.

Back
Top Bottom