Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Anyone tryna run DZ on PS4? PSN: AODalawa
[emoji]128517[/emoji] Too scared to set foot in there... [emoji]128517[/emoji]

It's actually not too bad once you get the right gear and run solo, the only thing you gotta really be careful with are rogues. I was running solo in DZ when i was a level 20-24 and did just find, extracting might be a little tough though, :lol:.

Anyone tryna run DZ on PS4? PSN: AODalawa
[emoji]128517[/emoji] Too scared to set foot in there... [emoji]128517[/emoji]

It's actually not too bad once you get the right gear and run solo, the only thing you gotta really be careful with are rogues. I was running solo in DZ when i was a level 20-24 and did just find, extracting might be a little tough though, :lol:.
damn maybe Xbox people bout business then cuz i hardly ever see a rogue and if i do they get clapped real QUICK

Man just played through that mission where you have to wipe out the Cleaners stronghold. Went crazy when I got trapped in a room with the boss and like 4 of his men. I just looked at the screen and told my teammate "yeahhhhh we're going to have to start over". My teammates had died and I thought I was being slick running away from the Cleaners, til I ran into the room with only one way out. They came through the door like "surprise mothaf" lmao.

Edit: I think the mission is called Napalm Production Site

On another note: halfway through level 12. Think I might head into the dark zone soon.

Last edited:
Went in to the dz last night ....
Really digging it . Need to get more consumables but really fun

The Bounty on Simon Burris... I just could not complete the mission.  I killed him, but never got the COMPLETE alert.  Frustrating. 

The Bounty on Simon Burris... I just could not complete the mission.  I killed him, but never got the COMPLETE alert.  Frustrating. 
If thats a story mission, im guessing you need to go to a safe house and talk to someone to complete the mission

If thats a story mission, im guessing you need to go to a safe house and talk to someone to complete the mission
No, it's a Side Mission.  I played it like any other Bounty case.   It was pretty tough though... so many goons and he had this crazy, long-distance flame thrower.  

Last edited:

Found and easy and fast way to get that kill 20 rogues achievement. Or if you just want to steal people's loot without going rogue.

Equip a shotgun or anything else that annihilates anything at short range

Find another player in the DZ in combat

Walk infront of him as he's shooting, which turns him rogue 99% of the time

Activate tech signature skill, blast him with a shotty and kill him in 1 second

Steal his loot and run far away 
laugh.gif

Works flawlessly, make sure you run far away though because they will come for their revenge
You can also have a friend join your group so they are in the same server, and meet up with you. Then have them leave group or kick them, and take turns killing each other.

I did mine legit, but this should be possible.

Found and easy and fast way to get that kill 20 rogues achievement. Or if you just want to steal people's loot without going rogue.

Equip a shotgun or anything else that annihilates anything at short range

Find another player in the DZ in combat

Walk infront of him as he's shooting, which turns him rogue 99% of the time

Activate tech signature skill, blast him with a shotty and kill him in 1 second

Steal his loot and run far away 
laugh.gif

Works flawlessly, make sure you run far away though because they will come for their revenge
You can also have a friend join your group so they are in the same server, and meet up with you. Then have them leave group or kick them, and take turns killing each other.

I did mine legit, but this should be possible.
You would lose so much DZ experience doing this method.

Nah.

For sure. But you might have a second character at 30 or be a low DZ level already so it wouldn't matter.

Love betraying people I meet in the Dark Zone :lol: My friend and I spent a lot of time today going rogue and bullying one dude until he quit the game :lol:

Last edited:
Love betraying people I meet in the Dark Zone :lol: My friend and I spent a lot of time today going rogue and bullying one dude until he quit the game :lol:

:lol:, :smh:

Anyone tryna run DZ right now? Tryna reach 30 on DZ by tonight. Need help clearing the landmarks, dev tech, etc.

Last edited:
My friends love to lure people with a manhunt to get some kills. :lol:

How is everyone balancing out our stats (DPS, Health, Skill Score)?

It's always such a decision when I change out a piece of equipment, be in my inventory for 15-20 minutes straight going over what I want to sacrifice
laugh.gif

Can't trust no one in the dark zone. Found a group of 3 ran all the way to the back of the dark zone. Killed everything purple loot every where. They kick me from group and killed me in less than 1 sec.

How is everyone balancing out our stats (DPS, Health, Skill Score)?

It's always such a decision when I change out a piece of equipment, be in my inventory for 15-20 minutes straight going over what I want to sacrifice :lol:
half stam and fire armor. crafted stam mods
nothing in electronics

^ Damn so you don't put any points into your electronics/skill score? Any specific reason why?

Completed the first Security wing mission last night w/ my boy and some other dude, ran through it pretty quickly. Haven't stepped foot in the DZ yet, not ready for them problems :lol:

Back
Top Bottom