Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Was finally able to get a HE FW M1A... not Balanced, but still very good!  
Got the exact same one. Forgot the talents but it is insane. I think mine does 33-34k damage. Got a HE extended clip that adds 100.5% more ammo to the Clio and 11% damage. Wish I had balanced on it but the accuracy is still incredible.

Tryna do the grand Central mission and keep falling through the floor. Wouldn't be an issue if it didn't always send me back to the safehouse

Tryna do the grand Central mission and keep falling through the floor. Wouldn't be an issue if it didn't always send me back to the safehouse
Damn, that happened to me too... had to fast travel back to the group leader and continue... weird. 

I need some help man. My gear is only 120 and my weapons suck. Anyone tryna do some missions sometime?

Damn, that happened to me too... had to fast travel back to the group leader and continue... weird. 

I actually had to leave the group because it just kept happening every time the ground would shake. I ended up finishing it w/ another group. I only have the Russian Consulate left and that'll give me enough points to get 100% for my whole BOO.

they were so terrible 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Got a FW M1A yesterday as well

Havent been able to get any gear set to drop still

Last edited:
The incursion is just ridiculous man.

Makes no sense how difficult they made it.

Getting a group together to glitch it before the fix.

Did a Challenging mission today for the first time with a bunch of randoms... man, it was... challenging!  We all died a few times in the process, but eventually finished it.  Gear just not good enough right now! [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Just made a sentry class build and all i can say is WOW. This class has to be the best out of the 4. Melting dz06 elites like butter.

Just made a sentry class build and all i can say is WOW. This class has to be the best out of the 4. Melting dz06 elites like butter.
Man, is it that good? Contemplating if I should focus on that build now.

Mask of the Nomad dropped for me in the DZ last night. I thought that was neat. My gear rating is now 171 lol

Also got a Classic m44...But I may not use it since I have a purple M1A with Balance on it. Worked wonders for me since.

Back
Top Bottom