Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

And there it goes...

[Changelog] April 21 maintenance

Here is the list of changes implemented during the maintenance of April 21:

Falcon Lost

The APC will now only take damage from C4

Characters will now be killed when going inside the spawn closet

Gameplay

Weapon mods added automatically to a newly crafted weapon can now be deconstructed properly

UI

Fixed an issue where items from the Reward Claim Vendor would be granted abnormally

PC: Fixed an issue where using ASCII code in in-game chat could lead to client crash

They still didn't fix that falling through the floor I see :lol:

In general, dude I ran the Russian Consulate mission w/ fell through the floor during the last part as well. And dude I ran the General Assembly mission w/ fell through right after the first part.

Damn, man... only happened to me once... in that subway...

But just watch now... it's probably gonna happen to me tonight... [emoji]128557[/emoji]

laugh.gif

What they fail to realize is, no one would've abused the bug if Falcon Lost wasn't a giant cluster **** of mob spawns.

And there goes that glitch too...

[Changelog] April 21 2nd maintenance

Here is the list of changes implemented with the server restart of April 21:

Fixed a bug where players could revive others twice by holding the Revive key
Fixed a bug where Talent effects could be stacked by repeatedly switching the equipped weapon. This should also resolve the recent server instability that was due to the increased traffic generated by this bug.

I don't know if all these bug fixes are a good thing or a bad thing. I just hope they fix most of this before the next update.

Other than that, I'm done w/ story mode. Now to be in the DZ a lot more.

Didn't hear about this one
laugh.gif
I only just learned about this one, but basically the same as the DPS one I think.  You need two kneepads with the Prosperous talent... then switch between them for a minute or more and they'll stack.  The Prosperous talent basically gives you 120 creds per headshot... stacking them will multiply that.  Down side is that it makes the game laggy. 

I only just learned about this one, but basically the same as the DPS one I think.  You need two kneepads with the Prosperous talent... then switch between them for a minute or more and they'll stack.  The Prosperous talent basically gives you 120 creds per headshot... stacking them will multiply that.  Down side is that it makes the game laggy. 

Yup, sounds about right.

With all these glitch fixes...what could possibly be the next glitch?

People who find these are very talented.

^Those are the people that have way too much time on their hands.

I'm all for the consistent fixes and updates, but my biggest issue is where you randomly get booted from the group or you get stuck in a wall or building.

I feel like that's basic fundamentals of ensuring people dont fall through buildings, yet the issue is still around.

@Dathbgboy  And just my luck... I fell thru the map 3 times tonight! 
laugh.gif
  Twice in the subway!  The first time I fell, I immediately tried to fast-travel back to a teammate... but when I got there, I fell again! 
mean.gif

laugh.gif

I'm glad they're finally fixing double revives. It was useful during CMs/Incursion, but when you go against a group of rogues with double revives, :x

How do you guys obtain your HE weapon mods? Any suggestions one what I should look for in buying a blueprint or looking for something specific that drops?

Back
Top Bottom