Tom Clancy The Division March 8th XBOX ONE PS4 and PC

Did they add more intel with the updates? I've been working on a new character and theres seems to be a lot more than when I collected it all on my first character.
You gotta go to the hot districts. The safe houses with a light blue circle around them will pay out 1.5-2x more intel. They appear really frequently too so keep an eye out for that.

Once in the HVT missions the NPCs will also drop a ton of Intel too. Just go around looking for the drops when you do them. I once got like 16 Intel during the actual 40 Intel HVT weekly mission so I was almost set to do another right after that one.

I guess what I'm talking about is technically the evidence. The phones, echos, incident reports, etc that you collect on the streets.

They nerfed sentry and striker in the new update. Think I'll quit now. I don't even wanna buy the dlc

Looks like I haven't been missing anything, and here I thought I'd have a solid run since I missed out on Destiny and didn't wanna jump in mad late.

All they gotta do is steal call of dutys multiplayer and **** will be lit. The DZ is fun but shouldn't be the only PvP

Last edited:
All they gotta do is steal call of dutys multiplayer and **** will be lit. The DZ is fun but shouldn't be the only PvP
True. I really wish outside the DZ was PvP as well.

I wouldn't mind seeing people run around while I am as well...

They nerfed sentry and striker in the new update. Think I'll quit now. I don't even wanna buy the dlc

Wow, that's really stupid. I run 4 piece striker right now and it's not even OP, what the hell, man.

Have they fixed the common glitches? I still am getting crap drops, it's annoying.

We can re-roll weapon talents now :pimp:

Deadly, Brutal and Fierce on my Vector :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:
Now to figure out how to balance my gear to get the best out of my DPS.

New gear sets look extremely OP. I'm betting that at least 2 will be nerfed. Someone could spam fire bullets, another player can spam flashbang stickys a long with the gear set that supports flash, a 3rd can do the one that doesnt consume special bullets for the group and a 4th can be a skill and DPS build and wreak havoc.

Last edited:
What the hell? PS4 doesn't get the expansion for a month?
Timed Exclusive DLC. 
mean.gif

Does anyone know when they're supposed to introduce the mobile app where you or a friend can offer support for other people playing the game?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom